AAI Eastern Region Recruitment 2016: The Airports Authority of India i.e. AAI has issued a recruitment notification to invite applications for 106 posts of Junior Assistant. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria for Junior Assistant Posts before applying. Eligible candidates can apply for Junior Assistant Posts offered by AAI via online mode from the official website i.e. www.aai.aero. Candidates can fill the application form for AAI Eastern Region Junior Assistant Posts from 8th August to 5th September 2016.
AAI Eastern Region Junior Assistant Vacancy Detail
Here, in this article, we are providing you the detail of eligibility criteria and other relevant information related to AAI Eastern Region Recruitment 2016 in brief form. It will help you in taking the decision whether to apply for these posts or not. We are also telling you how to apply for Junior Assistant Posts from the official website of AAI.
Important information related to AAI Eastern Region Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Organisation: Airports Authority of India i.e. AAI
- Number of Posts: 106 Posts
- Name of Posts: Junior Assistant Posts
- Job Category: Government Job
- Official Website: www.aai.aero
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistant Posts in AAI
Applicant must have passed 10th class from recognized board and must be Diploma-Holder in Automobile/ Fire/Mechanical with securing at least 50% marks. Applicant must have Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence to be eligible for Junior Assitant Posts.
The Age limit decided by AAI is 18 to 30 years. The Age Relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Application fee for Junior Assistant Posts is detailed below:
- General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Reserved Category Candidates: No Application Fee
Applicants will be selected for the posts of Junior Assistant via written test, Physical Test, Driving Test, and interview.
- Starting date to submit application form online: 8th August 2016
- Last date for submission of Part 1 of application form: 5th September 2016
- Last date for submission of online application form for Part 2: 13th September 2016
How to Apply for AAI Junior Assistant Posts:
Candidates can apply for Junior Assistant Posts via online mode. For applying online, candidates can fill the Junior Assistant Posts Application Form from the official website.
Steps to fill the application form for Junior Assistant Posts:
- Visit the official website of AAI i.e. www.aai.aero
- After that, Search for the link to official notification for 106 Posts of Junior Assistant Posts.
- After reading the official announcement and Click “Apply Online” for Junior Assistant Posts.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above and fill the fee detail in the application form.
- Upload the signature and photo on the application form.
- Save the filled application form and get a printout of it for future use.
Candidates should apply for the AAI Eastern Region Recruitment 2016 before the last date. Applicants can also use the direct links given below for getting the official notification and online application form for Junior Assistant Posts.
Apply before the last date….
Click Here for Official Notification for AAI Eastern Region Posts
Apply Online for Junior Assistant Posts