Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2016, 60 Junior Assistant Posts, Click Here for Official Notification and Apply Online from official website i.e. www.aai.aero
Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2016
The Airport Authority of India has offered a golden opportunity to work as Junior Assistant in their department. The AAI has invite applications for 60 posts of Junior Assistant by issuing a Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2016 Notification. Candidates can apply for JA Posts via online mode. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for Junior Assistant Posts before applying. Eligible candidates can apply for Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2016 from official website i.e. www.aai.aero on or before the last date i.e. 8th August 2016.
AAI Jr Assistant Posts Detail 2016
Air India Authority of India is a government department works under the Central Government. The AAI was formed on 1st April 1995. Due to heavy work load, the department felt the need of more manpower. That is why, the officials of AAI invited applications for 60 vacant posts of Junior Assistant. Candidates, who are looking for Government job, must take benefit from this recruitment notification and should apply as soon as possible. The deadline to apply for JA Posts is 8th August 2016.
Detailed information regarding AAI Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Organisation: Airports Authority of India
- Number of Vacancies: 60 Posts
- Name of Posts: Junior Assistant Posts
- Official Website: www.aai.aero
Eligibility Criteria for AAI JA Posts
Candidates must fulfill one of the above mentioned educational qualifications:
- 10th Class Pass with 3 years Regular Diploma in Mechanical or Fire or Automobile from recognized institute with securing minimum 50% marks, or
- 12th Class(Regular) Pass from recognized board with Valid Driving License for Heavy Vehicle.
Age of Applicants should not be more than 30 years. Relaxation in age will be provided for reserved category candidates as per government rules.
- Application Fee for General Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved Category Candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
- Application Fee can be paid by using online payment method.
The detail of selection process for JA Posts is given below:
- Physical Endurance Test (PET),
- Driving Test,
- Online Examination conducted by AAI,
- Personal Interview
Deserving Candidates will get a salary of Rs. 12500/- to Rs. 28500/-
- Starting Date to fill application form online: 8th July 2016
- The Last Date to submit Part I of the application form: 8th August 2016
- The Last Date to submit Part II of the application form: 13th August 2016
How to Apply
- Log on to the official website of AAI i.e. www.aai.aero
- Search for the link to Junior Assistant Posts.
- Read the notification for Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2016.
- Fill the application form for JA Posts as per the instructions provided in the application form.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature etc. on the application form.
- Click Submit Option after checking the filled application form.
Use the links given below for official notification for Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2016 ad Apply Online for JA Posts. Visit our site i.e. vidyamate.in from time to time for more recruitment news.
Apply as soon as possible for AAI JA Post….
Download Official Notification for AAI JA Posts
Apply Online for AAI Recruitment 2016