AFCAT Notification 2016 – Apply Online for Commissioned Officer Posts: Indian Air Force has invited online applications for the recruitment of Commissioned Officer posts in Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches.
AFCAT Notification 2016 –
AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test. Indian Air Force (IAF) has released an advertisement for the recruitment of Commissioned Officer vacancies. These posts will be filled against the vacant posts of Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches. This recruitment will be completed through Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) – 02/ 2016. Both genders i.e. Male and Female can apply for these posts. Applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible. You should not wait the last date. Here, we provide you the entire information regarding these jobs. Applicants are advised to read this article completely and carefully. We will direct you step by step about Indian Air Force Recruitment or AFCAT Notification. We work hard on obtaining information for these posts. We often provide you the latest and accurate information. So you are requested to read our articles carefully. Eligible and Interested candidates may apply on or before 30-06-2016. Additional information like age limit, education qualifications, eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates and how to apply etc. is given below.
AFCAT Vacancy Details:
Courses Commencing in July 2017
(a) No. 202/17F/SSC/M & W ( Short Service Commission for men & women)
(a) No. 201/17T/PC/M (Permanent Commission for men)
(b) No. 201/17T/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for men & women)
Ground Duty Branches
(a) No. 201/17G/PC/M (Permanent Commission for men)
(b) No. 201/17G/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for men & women)
Eligibility Criteria for AFCAT Posts:
- Applicants age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 24 years. In other words, applicants should not be born earlier 02-07-1993 and after 01-07-1997 (both dates inclusive) for Flying Branch. Upper age limit relaxation will be applicable for Candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA(India) upto 26 years i.e. Born between 02 July 1991 to 01 July 1997 (Both dates inclusive).
- Applicants age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 26 years. In other words, applicants should not be born earlier 02-07-1991 and after 01-07-1997 (both dates inclusive) for Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch.
Note:- Applicant’s age will be evaluated as on 01-07-2017.
- Applicants should have possessed Graduation in any discipline or B.E/ B.Tech with 60% marks for Flying Branch.
- Applicants should have possessed Four year Degree/ Integrated Post Graduation qualification or cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with 60% marks for Technical Branch.
- Applicants should have possessed Graduation with 60% marks/ B.Com Degree/ MBA/ MCA or MA/ M. Sc Degree in English/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Statistics/ International relations/ International studies/ Defence studies/ Psychology/ Computer Science/ IT/ Management/ Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Public Relation with minimum of 50% marks for Ground Duty Branch from a recognised University.
CLICK HERE TO GET MORE INFORMATION FOR ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Other Details for AFCAT Notification:
Applicants will be selected on the basis of AFCAT & Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) (for candidates applied for technical branch only). Applicants also followed by below tests…
- Intelligence Test.
- Psychological Test.
- Group Test.
- Medical Test.
- Interview conducted by Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs).
Candidates applying for Flying Branch must appear for CPSS (Computerized Pilot Selection System), Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT).
Click Here To Check Details For Selection Process
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the IAF career website www.careerairforce.nic.in.
- Go to the website www.careerairforce.nic.in.
- Select “Candidate Login”.
- Click on the link “New Candidate” to start the Online Application process.
- Fill all the four steps of online applications carefully.
- In the Step 5th / Last Step you need to upload your photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Submit the application form and obtain User Name and Password for future references.
|Online Applications Start From||04-06-2016|
|Last Date For Submitting Online Applications||30-06-2016|
|Date of AFCAT & EKT Test||28-09-2016 (Sunday)|
|Course Commencing Date||July 2017|
Candidates are requested to save our website as bookmark on your browser by pressing Ctrl+D. Please visit our website on the regular basis to grab the latest and current information about these jobs. You can access the whole information for AFCAT Notification. Our team fully dedicated to provide you the accurate and latest information. If there is any suggestion for us feel free to contact. See the below given comment box and type your suggestions and queries here. Our team will reply you as soon as possible. We always wish for your bright future.
Best of luck for your charming future!
To access the additional information like physical standards, pay scale & others click on the link given below…
|To Download AFCAT Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|AFCAT Syllabus||CLICK HERE|
|AFCAT – EKT Syllabus||CLICK HERE|