AGRICET 2017 Application Form- AGRICET Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply and Counselling Process etc.
The full form of AGRICET is Agriculture Common Entrance Exam. This is an entrance exam conducted every year by Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Andhra Pradesh. This is a famous university of Andhra Pradesh state, This is also called Agriculture University of Andhra Pradesh state and shortly known as APAU. In this time you can apply for AGRICET 2017 Application Form through required mode.
This university conducts AGRICET 2017 for giving admission to various under graduate courses like B.Sc. in agriculture. For taking admission in this university, candidates have to pass the AGRICET. The application form for session 2017-17 are available and candidates can apply until June 2017. The AGRICET 2017 will be held in the month of July 2017. For making future in the Agriculture you should apply.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Here, in this article, we are providing you the detail related to AGRICET 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply and Counselling Process etc. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
AGRICET 2017 Application Form
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Applicant must have passed Agriculture / Seed Technology Diploma Courses from ANGRAU & PJTSAU. Appearing candidates can also apply.
- The age limit of candidates should be 17 to 22 years as on 31st December 2017.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Reservation will be done as per the rules of the state government of AP. 85% seats are reserved for candidates of AP state.
- Last date to submit application form: June 2017
- Admit Card available: 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Exam date: July 2017
- Result declaration date: August 2017
- Counselling Process: August 2017
The detail of application fee is given below:
- Application Fee for general category candidates is Rs. 300/-
- Application Fee for SC/ST Candidates is Rs. 150/-
- Application fee can be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Comptroller, ANGRAU, payable at Hyderabad.
How to Apply for AGRICET 2017
Candidates can download the application form from official website of university i.e. www.angrau.ac.in. Search for the link of AGRICET-2017 ADMISSION NOTIFICATION 2017-17. Read the notification carefully and download the application form.
Fill the application form completely as per the instructions provided. Pay the application fee by Demand Draft and fill the detail of DD in the application form.
After filling the application form, candidates have to send the application form along with the copy of all related documents like educational qualification certificates, caste certificate, domicile certificate etc. and DD, passport size photograph, 2 self-addressed envelope affixed with Rs. 5 /- postal stamp to the following mentioned address:
Regional Agricultural Research Station,
Tirupati 517 501”
Questions Paper will consist of objective type multi-choice questions. Candidates have to mark their answers on the OMR sheets with Blue or Black Ball Point Pen. Questions will be asked from the syllabus of Diploma courses (Agriculture Diploma and Seed Technology Diploma)
After commencement of Exam, the result will be declared within two weeks. Merit list will be issued on the basis of marks obtained in the AGRICET 2017. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for the counselling process.
Document verification will be done in the counselling process. Admission will be provided purely on merit basis. If you want any other information related to AGRICET 2017, you can write to us through comment box.
Official Website: www.angrau.ac.in