AIATSL Recruitment 2016, 415 Posts of Senior Trainee Pilot, Download Offical Notification and Application Form from official website i.e. www.airindia.in
AIATSL Recruitment 2016
Air India Air Transport Services Limited i.e. AIATSL has issued a recruitment notification to invite applications for 415 posts of Senior Trainee Pilot. If you are interested in working as a pilot in Air India, then you must have a look at the eligibility norms before applying. Eligible candidates can apply for AIATSL Recruitment 2016 via offline mode. Candidates can download the application form for Senior Trainee Pilot from official website i.e. www.airindia.in. The last date to submit the senior trainee pilot application form for Senior Trainee Pilot Posts in AIATSL is 1st August 2016. In this article, we are providing you the detail of AIATSL Recruitment 2016 like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale, etc. in brief form. So, read this article thoroughly before applying.
AIATSL Senior Trainee Pilot Vacancy Detail 2016
- Name of Organisation: Air India Air Transport Services Limited
- Number of Vacancies: 415 Posts
- Name of Posts: Senior Trainee Pilot
- Application Mode: Offline
- Official Website: www.airindia.in
Eligibility Criteria for AIATSL Senior Trainee Pilot Posts
Candidates must have passed 12th Class from recognized board.
Candidates should be in possession of Indian:
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Instrument rating on A320 aircraft on Indian CPL/ALTP, issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
Valid A-320 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL
Maximum age limit is 40 years for General Category Candidates and 43 years for OBC Category Candidates and 45 years for SC/ST category candidates. Age relaxation for Ex-serviceman will also be provided as per government rules.
Application fee for General Category will be Rs. 3000/- and Reserved Category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
Selection Procedure is Psychometric Test and SPAC Test.
During training, candidates will get Rs. 25000/- as Salary and After training, candidates will get Rs. 80000/- as Salary. For more detail, see the official notification.
The last date to submit application form: 1st August 2016
Process to Apply
Candidates can apply for Senior Trainee Pilot Posts in AIATSL via offline mode. Candidates can download the official notification and application form from official website i.e. www.airindia.in
Steps to download Application Form for Senior Trainee Pilot Posts in AIATSL:
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. www.airindia.in
- Search for the link of Recruitment for Senior Trainee Pilot Posts.
- Download the official notification and application form.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Paste your Passport size photograph on it and attach the copies of relevant documents like educational certificates, caste certificates, etc.
- Put this application form in an envelope and send it to the following mentioned address via speed post or registered post:
General Manager (Personnel),
Air India Limited, Headquarters
113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road,
Click Here for Official Notification
Download Application Form for AIATSL Senior Trainee Pilot Posts