AIIMS MBBS 2017, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Important Dates, Process to Apply and Counselling Process etc.
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017
AIIMS MBBS 2017 is a national level entrance examination for admission into various UG Medical Courses like MBBS. This exam is conducted every year by All India Institute of Medical Sciences i.e. AIIMS, New Delhi. Those candidates, who want to get admission in any one of the seven AIIMS institutions of India, have to qualify in this entrance exam.
The MBBS Entrance Exam is conducted because seats are limited and applicants are large in number. Candidates are short listed for admission on the basis of marks obtained in this test. Application form for AIIMS MBBS 2017 will be released in the month of February 2017 and candidates can apply till March 2017.
The exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. From this article, you can read all the necessary information related to AIIMS MBBS 2017. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Applicant must have 12th class with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from recognized board.
- Candidates appearing in 12th class are also eligible to apply for this exam.
- Minimum secured marks in 12th class should be 60% (50% in case of SC/ST/OPH Candidates)
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission. Applicants born on or after 2nd January, 2000 are not eligible to apply.
- Staring date to submit application form : February 2017
- Closing date to submit application form : March 2017
- Admit Card availability : 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Exam: May 2017
- Result declaration date : June 2017
- Counselling Process : July 2017
Candidates can pay application fee by using online mode i.e. by using debit card/credit card/net banking. Candidates can also pay application fee by bank challan from SBI Bank. The detail of application fee for different category candidates is given below:
- Fee for General and OBC Category Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- Fee for SC/ST Category Candidates : Rs. 800/-
- OPH Candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Process to Apply For AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply for this exam via online mode. Candidates can fill the application form from the official website i.e. www.aiimsexams.org. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form via online mode. Note down the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.aiimsexams.org
- Search for the link of Application Form for AIIMS MBBS 2017.
- Select the course for which you want to apply.
- Fill all required details in the application form like personal detail, educational detail, educational detail, contact detail etc.
- After that, make payment of application fee either by online mode or by bank challan and fill the fee payment detail in the application form.
- Now, Upload the photo, signature and thumb impression on the application form in the specified dimensions.
- After checking the filled application from, Click Submit.
- Click Save and take printout of it for future use.
Computer based test will be arranged for AIIMS MBBS 2017. Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type questions. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer and there will be 1/3rd negative marking for wrong answers. The duration of exam will be 3 hours and 30 minutes. The detail of exam pattern is given below:
- Physics : 60 questions
- Chemistry : 60 questions
- Biology (Botany & Zoology) : 60 questions
- General Knowledge/Aptitude : 20 questions
It is expected that counselling will start in the month of July, 2017. After commencement of exam, result will be declared and merit list will be issued based on the marks obtained in the written test. Separate merit slit will be prepared for all categories. Candidates will be invited for counselling based on their rank. Call letter will be issued for counselling process. The venue and schedule of counselling will be mentioned in the call letter. candidates are advised to report on the venue with their original documents.
If you want any other information related to AIIMS MBBS 2017, you can tell us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website – www.aiimsexams.org