Allahabad University Admission 2017, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Courses Offered, Counselling Process etc.
Allahabad University Admission 2017
Allahabad University is one of the famous universities of India situated in Uttar Pradesh. This university offers various UG, PG, diploma, and research courses in all fields like arts, commerce, law, and sciences. For giving admission to deserving candidates, university conducts Admission Test every year. Admission is done in various UG and PG Courses on the basis of performance in Under Graduate Admission Test and Post Graduate Admission test. Candidates, who want to get admission in this university, have to apply for the entrance test. Candidates can apply for Allahabad University Admission 2017 via online mode only. Application Form will be released in the month of April, 2017. If you want to get admission in Allahabad University, then you must read this article. We are providing you the detail of eligibility criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc. in this article. Read this article carefully and then decide whether to apply for this test or not.
Eligibility criteria is different for different courses. Age limit is also different for UG and PG courses. Age relaxation will also be applicable for reserved category candidates. The detail of educational qualification is given below:
- For Under Graduate courses: Minimum educational qualification will be 12th pass from recognized board.
- For Post Graduation Courses: Graduation in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- For Five Year Integrated Course (LFAT 2017) in Law : Minimum 12th passed/appearing with 45% marks (40% SC/ST category).
- For LLM 2017 : Graduation in Law
- For CRET 2017 : Minimum Educational Requirement is Master degree from recognized university
- For M.Ed. 2017 : Minimum B.Ed. from recognized university.
Important Dates (Tentative)
- Application form Released : April, 2016
- Last Date to submit application form : First week of May, 2016
- Admit Card release date : 15 days before date of examination
- Dates of Examination: May, 2017
- Result Declaration Date:June, 2017
- Counselling Process: July, 2017
Application fee is different for different courses. The detail of application fee for General Category for some courses is given below:
- Application Fee for UG, PG, LAT, IPS 2017 Courses : Rs. 600/-
- Application Fee for M.Ed. 2017 Courses : Rs. 800/-
- Application Fee for CRET 2017 Courses : Rs. 1000/-
- Application Fee for LFAT 2017 Courses : Rs. 1200/-
- Application Fee for MBA+MBARD 2017 Courses : Rs. 1500/-
Application fee for reserved category candidates is half of the application fee for General Category Candidates. Application fee can be paid by using Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking. The application fee can also be paid through Challan from HDFC Bank.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for Allahabad University Admission 2017 through online mode only. On official website of Allahabad University, Application form for all courses are available. First of all, Visit the official website. Select the course for which you want to apply and click apply online. Fill the online application form completely like personal detail, guardian detail, application fee payment detail etc. After that, Upload the scanned photograph ans signature etc. After checking the filled application form, click submit. Click Save and take printout of it for future use.
Courses Offered by Allahabad University
This university is offering various Under Graduate and Post Graduated Courses. This university also offers PG diploma and doctoral courses in various disciplines. The list of UG and PG Courses is given below:
- UG Courses: B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA. For getting admission in any of these courses, candidates have to qualify in UGAT Exam.
- PG Courses : MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, D.Phill and M.Phill courses. For getting admission in any of these courses, candidates have to qualify in PGAT Exam.
After commencement of examination, result will be declared and a merit list will be issued on the official website of Allahabad University and in news papers also. After that, counselling process will start. It is expected that the counselling process will start in the month of July, 2017. The schedule of counselling will be published on official website. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for counselling process. In counselling, Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of ranks obtained in written test. If candidate is not present at the time of counselling, then his/her seat will automatically be transferred to other candidate of merit list. In counselling, candidates will choose their course and college for admission. After counselling Process, Admission will start.
If you want any other information related to Allahabad University Admission 2017, you can write to us by using comment box given below.
Official Website www.allduniv.ac.in