AP ECET Application Form 2017, AP Engineering Common Entrance Test, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admission Procedure, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern etc.
AP ECET Application Form 2017
The full form of AP ECET is Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapuramu. This is a state level entrance test conducted by JNTUA for providing admission to candidates in lateral entry in the second year of B.Tech/B.Pharmacy. This test is conducted for diploma holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. Interested candidates can apply for AP ECET 2017 via online mode only. AP ECET Application Form 2017 will be released in the February, 2017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of May, 2017. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying. We are providing you the detailed information related to AP ECET Application Form 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Admission Procedure, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern etc. in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
The detail of eligibility criteria for AP Engineering Common Entrance Test is given below:
Applicant must be an Indian citizen and should hold the domicile of Andhra Pradesh state.
For admission to B.Tech/B.E./B. Pharmacy courses:
- Candidate must have done diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy.
- Candidates appearing in diploma can also apply for this test.
- Candidates should secure at least 45% marks in qualifying exam(40% marks in case of reserved category candidates).
- Candidates , who have done three years B.Sc. degree with Mathematics from recognized university, can also apply for this entrance test.
- Starting date to apply online : February, 2017
- Closing date to apply online :March, 2017
- Last date to apply online with late fee : April, 2017
- Admit Card availability : 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination : May, 2017
- Result declaration date : June, 2017
- Counselling Process : July, 2017
The detail of application fee for AP ECET 2017 is given below:
- Application fee for AP ECET Application From 2017 will be Rs. 400/-.
- Application fee can be paid by online mode i.e. by using Debit Card/Credit Card or By AP Online Services.
- Application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for AP ECET 2017 via online mode. Candidates can fill the AP ECET Application Form 2017 from the official website i.e. www.apecet.org. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form via online mode. Note down the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.apecet.org
- Search for the link of AP ECET Application Form 2017.
- Select the course for which you want to apply.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above and fill the detail in the online application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and documents etc. on the application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take printout of it for future use.
Objective type multi choice questions will be set in the question paper. total 200 questions will be asked for 200 marks. The exam will be conducted in computer based mode. Paper will b e set in only English language and the duration of exam will be 3 hours. Questions will be asked from different subjects for different courses. The subject wise detail for entrance exam is given below:
Exam Pattern for B.Tech/B.E course:
- Chemistry : 25 marks
- Physics : 25 marks
- Mathematics : 50 marks
- Engineering(Various fields of Engineering like civil, mechanical, communication etc. ) : 100 marks.
Exam Pattern for Pharmacy course:
- Pharmacognosy: 50 marks
- Pharmaceutics : 50 marks
- Pharmaceutical chemistry : 50 marks
- Pharmacology : 50 marks
Exam Pattern for B.Sc course:
- English-50 marks
- Analytical Ability-50 marks
- Mathematics-100 marks
Candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. Candidates will be eligible for admission on the basis of their rank obtained in the AP ECET 2017. To qualify in this examination, candidates should secure at least 25% in the entrance test. It means they should secure at least 50 marks out of 200 marks for obtaining rank. There is no minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST Candidates.
If you have any doubt or you want more information related to AP ECET Application Form 2017, you can tell us by using the comment box given below. We will reply you as soon as possible.
Official Website www.apecet.org