AP LAWCET 2017, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc.
AP LAWCET Application Form 2017
Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test is the famous university level law entrance examination. This exam is conducted every year by Sri Krishnadevaraya University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The university arranges of conducting this entrance exam to give admission to deserving candidates to UG courses like 3 years and 5 years LLB. The university offers various courses like BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.Sc. LLB etc.
Candidates, who want to get admission in any college of Law in AP state, have to qualify this examination. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and other important information related to AP LAWCET 2017 before applying. Application form for AP LAWCET 2017 will be released in the month of February 2017 and candidates can apply without late fee till April 2017 and with late fee till May 2017. Exam will be conducted
The Exam will be conducted in the end of May 2017. We are providing you the detailed information related to AP LAWCET 2017 in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying. There are 28 Colleges offering five-year integrated law programs and 32 Colleges offering three-year LLB programs in AP state on the basis of score obtained in AP LAWCET every year.
Eligibility norms for 5 years Integrated LLB Course:
- Candidate must have passed 12th class from recognized board with at least 45% marks.
- Maximum age limit is 20 years for this course. Age relaxation to reserved category candidates will be given as per government rules.
Eligibility norms for 3 years LLB Course:
- Candidate should be Graduate in any discipline from recognized university.
- Candidates must secure at least 45% marks in 12th class(40% in case of reserved category).
- Candidate appearing in final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Starting date to submit application form : February 2016
- The last date to submit application form without late fee: April 2017
- Last date to submit application form with late fee: May 2017
- Admit Card availability: 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination AP LAWCET 2017 : Last week of May 2017
- Result declaration Date: June 2017
- Counselling Process : June 2017
Candidates will need to pay application fee of Rs. 350/- for AP LAWCET 2017. Application fee can be paid by online and offline mode as per the choice of the candidates. Candidate scan pay the application fee by using online mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc. Candidates can also pay application fee by DD drawn in favor of The Secretary, APSCHE” from a nationalized bank, payable at Hyderabad.
How to Apply For AP LAWCET Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill the application form for AP LAWCET 2017 via online mode. Candidates can visit the official website i.e. www.aplawcet.org for applying. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form via online. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.aplawcet.org
- Search for the link of Application Form for AP LAWCET 2017.Candidates have to choose the course for which you want to apply.
- Fill all the details in application form like personal details, guardian details, academic details, contact details like e-mail id, password, security pin etc.
- After that upload the scanned photograph, signature and left thumb impression in specified dimensions.
- After that, pay the application fee through credit card/debit card/e-challan etc. and fill the fee payment detail in the application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click save and take printout of it for future reference.
The exam will be set in pen paper mode. Candidates will mark answers on OMR sheets. Objective type multi-choice questions will be asked in the exam paper. Question paper will be set in English and Telugu Language. The duration of exam will be 1 hour and 30 minutes. Each question will carry one mark. Questions will be asked from following topics:
- General knowledge and Mental Ability: 30 questions
- Current Affairs: 60
- Aptitude for study of Law: 60
Counseling will start after the declaration of result and merit list. Seats will be allotted in the counseling. Seats will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained in AP LAWCET 2017 and choice of college and course selected by the candidate. Document verification will be done after counseling. The schedule of counseling will be uploaded on the official website.
If you have any doubt or you want any other information, you can write to us by leaving your message in the comment box. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website – www.aplawcet.org