APPGLCET Application Form 2017, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc.
APPGLCET Application Form 2017
The full form of APPGLCET is Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test. This is a university level entrance exam conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This entrance test is organized to give admission in the various post-graduate course in the field of Law.
Candidates will get admission in LLM courses in various colleges of Andhra Pradesh on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in APPGLCET 2017. Interested candidates should check the eligibility criteria and other important information related to APPGLCET 2017 before applying. APPGLCET 2017 Application Form will be released in the month of
APPGLCET Application Form 2017 will be released in the month of March 2017 and candidates can apply till April 2017. The exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017. Candidates can get the necessary information related to APPGLCET Application Form 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process etc. from this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
The detail of eligibility Criteria is given below:
- Candidates must have done Bachelor degree in law from any recognized university.
- Candidates appearing in final year of graduation are also eligible for this entrance test.
- Applicants who are appearing for LLM(Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad must have a practice of three years as Judicial Officers or must have worked for three years as an active advocate till the schedule date of APPGLCET 2017.
- Starting date for submission of application form : March 2017
- Last date for submission of application form : April 2017
- Hall Ticket Availability : 10 to 15 days before exam date.
- Date of Entrance Exam : May 2017
- Result Declaration Date : June 2017
- Counselling Process : August/September 2017
Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs. 500/-. Candidates can pay the application fee by using Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
How to Apply For APPGLCET Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply for APPGLCET 2017 via online mode only. Candidates can fill the APPGLCET Application Form 2017 from the official website i.e. www.aplawcet.org. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form from official website. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.aplawcet.org
- Search for the link of Application Form for APPGLCET 2017.
- Candidates have to choose the course for which you want to apply.
- Fill all the details in application form like personal details, guardian details, academic details, contact details like e-mail id, password etc.
- After that upload the scanned photograph, signature and left thumb impression in specified dimensions.
- After that, pay the application fee through credit card/debit card/e-challan etc. and fill the fee payment detail in the application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click save and take the printout of it for future reference.
The question paper will consist of objective type multi-choice questions. Total 120 questions will be asked for 120 marks. Candidates will be given 90 minutes to attempt the exam paper. Question paper will comprise of two parts i.e. Part A and Part B. The detail of both the parts is given below:
Topics covered in Part A:
- Jurisprudence : 20 questions
- Constitutional Law: 20 questions
Topics Covered in Part B:
- Public International Law : 16 questions
- Mercantile Law : 16 questions
- Labour Law : 16 questions
- Crimes and Torts : 16 questions
- IPR and Other Laws : 16 questions
Counseling will start after the declaration of result and merit list. Seats will be allotted in the counseling. Seats will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained in APPGLCET 2017 and choice of college and course selected by the candidate. Document verification will be done after counseling. The schedule of counseling will be uploaded on the official website.
If you have any doubt or you want any other information, you can write to us by leaving your message in the comment box. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website – www.aplawcet.org