BHU LLB Application Form 2017, Banaras Hindu University Law Entrance Exam, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc.
BHU LLB Application Form 2017
Banaras Hindu University conducts entrance examination for giving admission to deserving candidates for undergraduate courses in the field of Law. Admission will be given on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam i.e. BHU LLB 2017. Entrance test will be conducted at nine exam centers, namely, Varanasi, Mirzapur, Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai and Rajiv Gandhi South Campus.
3 year LLB Program is offered by BHU and there are 300 seats available for BHU LLB courses. BHU LLB 2017 Application Form will be released in the month of March 2017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017. Candidates, who want make their career in the field of law, should think about this entrance test.
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and other important details like Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc. before applying. You can get important information related to BHU LLB Admission Form 2017 from this article. So, Read this article carefully and then decide whether you want to apply for this exam or not.
The terms and conditions to apply for this entrance exam is given below:
- Candidate must have done graduation in any discipline like B.A., B.Com., B.Sc. from any recognized university.
- Candidate should secure at least 50% marks in graduation.
- Maximum age limit of applicant is 30 years.
- Starting Date to submit application Form : March 2017
- The last date to submit application form: April 2017
- Admit card availability: 10 to 15 days before exam date.
- Date of Entrance Exam : May 2017
- Declaration of Result : June 2017
- Counselling Process : July 2017
Application fee can be paid by using online mode i.e. by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. The detail of application fee for different categories is given below:
- Application Fee for General category candidates : Rs. 500/-
- Application Fee for Reserved Category candidates : Rs. 250/-
How to Apply For BHU LLB Application Form 2017
BHU LLB Application Form 2017 will be available Online only. Candidates can fill the application form from the official website of the university i.e. www.bhu.ac.in. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form online. Note down the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.bhu.ac.in
- Search for the link of Application form for BHU LLB Entrance Exam 2017.
- Fill the application form completely like personal detail, educational and contact detail etc.
- Fill the application fee by using debit card/credit card/net banking etc.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Application Number and Password will be generated. Keep it safe for further reference.
- Click save and take the printout of it for future use.
Exam paper will include objective type multi-choice questions. 150 questions will be asked for 450 marks. The duration of 2 hours will be provided for attempting the exam. Question paper will be set into languages i.e. Hindi and English. There will be 1/3rd negative marking for wrong answer. Questions will be asked from following topics:
- General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Common Legal knowledge
- Aptitude and Metal Ability Language Comprehension
Counselling will be held i n the month of July 2017. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list of entrance exam, will be eligible for Counselling. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of rank, choice of course and availability of course. Counseling schedule will be uploaded on the official website of the university. Document verification will also be done at the time of counseling. Selected candidates should carry their original certificates and mark sheets at the time of counseling. Otherwise their admission will be canceled.
If you want any other information related to BHU LLB Application Form 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website – www.bhu.ac.in