BHU Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for 290 Staff Nurse, Junior Clerk, Assistant Teacher, Ward Sahayak/ Sahayika & Other Posts in the Department of Banaras Hindu University @ www.bhu.ac.in.
BHU Recruitment 2016
Banaras Hindu University has presently issued recruitment official notice identified with the Banaras Hindu University Recruitment for 290 number of posts accessible for Staff Nurse, Junior Clerk, Assistant Teacher, Ward Sahayak/ Sahayika, and different opportunities. Candidates who are avidly searching for the Jobs in Banaras Hindu University can apply for the recruitment by presenting the Banaras Hindu University Recruitment Online Application Form by taking after the official site at the very latest the last date i.e. 19th August 2016 and after that all need to send the printed copy of the application form to the given location alongside all the important records and connections at the latest the last date i.e. 27th August 2016. More details identified with the Banaras Hindu University Junior Clerk Jobs 2016 are given beneath.
BHU Posts 2016:
Banaras Hindu University is a Public Central University arranged in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. The University was founded in the year 1916 by Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya. Banaras Hindu University is one of the largest private universities in Asia, with around 20,000 hopefuls. An extensive number of candidates take admission to contemplate in this University. The University gives an extraordinary nature of training to the understudies. Numerous understudies dream to concentrate on in this University.
BHU Vacancy Details:
Name of the University: Banaras Hindu University
Total No. of Posts: 290
|Sr. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Junior Clerk||106 Posts|
|2.||Ward Sahayak/ Sahayika||43 Posts|
|3.||Staff Nurse||20 Posts|
|4.||Assistant Teacher||18 Posts|
|5.||Other Vacancies||103 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria For BHU Jobs:
Educational Criteria: Hopefuls who are intrigued to apply for this enrollment ought to have Tenth/ Twelfth/ PG Degree/ BE/ B.Tech/ UG Degree/ Diploma in the particular field.
Age Limit: The age furthest reaches of the candidates who are keen on applying for the post are given beneath:
- Applicants age should be between 18 to 30 years for the posts of Group ‘B’ & ‘C’.
- Hopefuls age for the posts of Assistant Teacher (TGT) should be 35 years.
- Aspirants age should be 40 years for the posts of Assistant Teacher (PGT).
- Candidates age for the posts of Assistant Teacher (PRT) should be 30 years.
Other Details For BHU Recruitment:
Selection Process: – The candidates will be chosen on the premise of their execution in the Written Examination.
Application Fee: The application fee for the Group-A candidates is Rs. 1000/- and for the Group-B, Group-C is Rs. 500/-.
|The Last Date For Applying Online||19th August 2016|
|The Last Date for Application Fee Payment||21st August 2016|
|Deadline for Online Application Hard Copy Receipt||27th August 2016|
How To Apply:
- If you are in this recruitment and want to apply, then you can only apply through the online mode using official website www.bhu.ac.in.
- For the posts of teaching, there is a different online application form.
- Before applying online, you should have a digital copy of the passport size photo in JPEG format and should be sized not be more than 50 kb.
- Fill up all the essential details carefully.
- Clicking on the submit button to Submit the Application Form.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted, and it will be rejected.
Click Here To Visit The Official Website