BITSAT 2017 Application Form: BITSAT Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Admission Process, etc.
The full form of BITSAT is Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test. This is a university level entrance test conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani. The purpose of this exam to give admission to deserving candidates in various UG and PG courses in three campuses, namely, Pilani Campus, K. K. Birla Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus.
Candidates can apply for this test through online mode only. There is no offline mode to apply. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Eligible candidates can apply for BITSAT 2017 from the official website of BITSAT. The application form will be released in the month of December 2016 or January 2017.
We are giving you the detail of important information like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Admission Process, etc. in this article. Read this article carefully before applying. We advise you, study well properly because after completing education you can set up career as an Engineer
BITSAT 2017 Application Form
At Pilani Campus:
- B. Tech. (Chemical, Civil, Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science, Electronics & Instrumentation, Manufacturing, and Mechanical)
- M.Sc (Biological Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Economics and General Studies).
At K. K. Birla Goa Campus:
- B. Tech. (Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Chemical, Electronics & Instrumentation and Mechanical)/
- M.Sc (Chemistry, Economics, Biological Sciences, Mathematics, and Physics).
At Hyderabad Campus:
- B.Tech. (Chemical, Electrical, and Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, and Manufacturing)
- M.Sc (Biological Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Economics)
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- For B.Pharmacy Course: 12th class passed from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as Subjects with at least 75% marks in PCB.
- For Other Courses: 12th class passed from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as Subjects.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 in 2014 or earlier, they cannot apply for this examination.
- Candidates appearing in 12th class are also eligible to apply for this test.
Here, we are telling you tentative dates:
- Starting Date for online submission of Application Form – Second week of January 2017
- The last date to submit the online application form– First week of March 2017
- Exam Date – Third week of May to Last week of May 2017
- Result Declaration Date – May 2017
- Apply for Admission – Second week of May to Last week of June 2017
Candidates can pay application fee via online mode i.e. through net banking, credit/debit card, etc. Candidates can pay via offline mode by cash payment at any branch of ICICI Bank. The detail of application fee is given below:
- Application Fee for Male candidates: Rs. 2200/-
- Application Fee for Male candidates: Rs. 1700/-
- The application fee for candidates who opted for Dubai Center: US $50 (Rs.3100/-) for both male and female candidates.
How to Apply for BITSAT 2017 Application Form
Candidates can apply for BITSAT 2017 through online mode. Candidates have to visit the official website for BITSAT. You will have to register them first. After registering successfully, candidates will be given the registration number and password. By using these registration number and password, Candidates have to log in there and application form will appear on screen after login.
Candidates have to fill the application form completely. Pay the application fee by any mode as mentioned above and fill the fee detail carefully. After doing all these things, click submits. Take two copies of printout of this application form. Keep one copy with you for future reference and send the other copy of application form along with copy of fee payment receipt to the given address:
The Admissions Officer
BITS Pilani – 333 031
Total questions asked will be 150. There will be four sections of different subjects, namely, Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology and English. The exam will be conducted online i.e. Computer based mode. The duration of exam will be three hours.
For each correct answer, three marks will be awarded, and one extra mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. The exam pattern is given below:
- Physics: 40 questions
- Chemistry: 40 questions
- English Proficiency: 15 Questions and Logical Reasoning: 10 questions
- Maths or Biology: 45 questions
Candidates, who will secure the cutoff marks will be eligible for admission. First rank students of all the state and central board of India will be given direct admission to the courses of their choices.
If you want any other information related to BITSAT 2017, you can write to us through comment box.
Official Website: www.bits-pilani.ac.in