BVP LAW CET Application Form 2017, Bharti Vidyapeeth university, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, How to Apply and Counselling Process etc.
BVP LAW CET Application Form 2017
Bharati Vidyapeeth is a deemed university. BVP is UGC accredited university and it honored by NAAC by giving ‘A’ grade certificate. To get admission for Law course in this university, candidates have to clear the Law Common Entrance Test i.e. Law CET conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth University. Every year, this university conducts entrance examination for giving admission in various law courses like BA LLB, BBA LLB etc.
Candidates are admitted only on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. BVP LAW CET Application Form 2017 will be released in the month of January 2017 and candidates can apply till June 2017. The entrance exam will be conducted in the month of June 2017.
Candidates can get the necessary information related to BVP LAW CET 2017 Application Form like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process etc. from this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
The eligibility norms for applying for BVP LAW CET Application Form 2017 are detailed below:
- Candidates must have passed 12th class from recognized board.
- Candidates should secure at least 45% marks in 12th class and 40% in case of reserved category candidates.
- Maximum age for BA LLB and BBA LLB is 20 years for General category and 22 years for Reserved category candidates.
- Application Form will be available from January 2017
- The last date to submit the application form : June 2017
- Date of Entrance Exam : June 2017
- Result Declaration date : Within one of two weeks of commencement of exam
- Counselling Process : Lat Week of June 2017
The detail of application fee is given below:
- Application Form Fee For BVP LAW CET is Rs 200/- and Rs. 400/- in the case of availability of application form by post.
- BVP LLB Entrance Exam Fee is Rs. 1000/-.
- Application fee can be paid either in cash or by DD drawn in favor of “Registrar, Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune”.
How to Apply For BVP LAW CET Application Form 2017
Candidates can get the application form via online and offline mode. In the case of offline mode, candidates can get the application form from the university campus or by post. Candidates can also download the application form from the official website of the university i.e. www.bvuniversity.edu.in or www.bharatividyapeethuniversity.net.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form as per the instructions provided along with the application form. Fill the application form completely like personal detail, guardian detail, course opted, exam center selected, educational detail etc. Pay the application fee by Demand Draft and fill the detail in the application form. After that, candidates have to send the application form along with passport size photograph, self-attested copies of required documents etc. and DD to the address mentioned below:
After that, candidates have to send the application form along with passport size photograph, self-attested copies of required documents etc. and DD to the address mentioned below:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
Second Floor, L.B.S., Marg,
Pune – 411030”
Objective type multi-choice questions will be asked in the entrance test for LLB course by BVP. Exam paper will be set in only one language i.e. English. Total 100 questions will be asked for 100 marks and there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. Questions will be asked from four sections. 25 questions will be asked from each section. The detail of sections is given below:
- General Grammar, Usage, and Comprehension
- Legal Aptitude, Analytical Ability, and Logical Reasoning
- Current Legal News and General Knowledge
- Social Science (More questions will be asked from Indian Constitution and political System in India)
It is expected that counseling process will start in the month of June 2017 and College will open in July 2017. Candidates, whose name will come under the merit list of BVP LLB Entrance Exam 2017, will be eligible for counseling. Shortlisted candidates can check the schedule of counseling from the official website of the university after the declaration of result and merit list. Seats will be allotted to the candidates in the counseling.
Allotment of seats will be done purely on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance exam. 15% seats are reserved for Foreigners/NRI/PIO/OCI/Management Merit Students. Document verification will also be done at the time of counseling. So, Eligible candidates should come with original documents and required certificates like caste certificate etc. at the time of counseling.
If any candidate fails to present original documents at the counseling then his/her admission will be canceled. So, candidates are advised to come with original documents at the time of counseling.
If you want any other information related to BVP LAW CET 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website – www.bharatividyapeeth.edu