CEED Application Form 2017, Common Entrance Examination for Design, Eligibility, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Selection Process etc.
CEED Application Form 2017
The full form of CEED is Common Entrance Examination for Design. This exam is conducted at national level by Industrial Design Center, IIT Mumbai on behalf of MHRD (Ministry of Human Resources Development), Government of India. Candidates, who want to get admission in Post Graduate Courses and Ph.D Program in Designing. This exam is conducted to test the knowledge of candidates in the field of Creativity, aptitude for drawing skills, design, logical reasoning, visual perception ability, and communication skills. Interested candidates can apply for CEED 2017 via online mode. CEED Application Form 2017 will be released in the month of August, 2016 and the CEED Entrance Exam 2017 will be conducted in the month of December, 2016 or January, 2017. Before applying, Candidates must check the eligibility criteria related to CEED Entrance Test 2017. We are providing you the detailed information related to CEED Application Form 2017 like Eligibility, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Selection Process etc. in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for CEED 2017
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Because if any candidate fails to fulfill any one of the eligibility norm, then his/her application will be rejected. The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidates must have passed 4 year graduation in Engineering/Architecture/Design/Interior Design or equivalent from recognized university or institutes.
- Candidates having 4 year Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts can also apply.
- Candidates having Profession Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or 4 years programme after intermediate) are also eligible to apply for CEED.
- Candidates pursuing or Completed 5-year programme of G.D. Art after 10th and have one years of Experience are eligible.
- Candidates possessing Master’s degree in Arts/ Science/ Computer Application after the completion of 10+2+3 education pattern are also eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit for applying for CEED 2017.
Important Dates (Tentative)
- Starting date to submit application form online : August, 2016
- Last date to submit application form online : September, 2016
- Admit Card availability : 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of examination : December, 2016
- Result declaration Date : January, 2017
- Counselling Process : End of January or February, 2017
Application fee can be paid by using online mode i.e. by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances. The detail of application fee is given below:
- Application fee for Women Candidates : Rs. 1100/-
- Application fee for SC/ST Candidates : Rs. 1100/-
- Application Fee for Foreign Nationals and Other Candidates : Rs. 2200/-
How to Fill the CEED Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill the CEED Application Form 2017 via online mode. Candidates can apply for CEED 2017 from the official website i.e. www.gate.iitb.ac.in/ceed2017. First of all, candidates should be ready with their valid E-mail ID and mobile number. Steps to fill the online application form are given below:
Steps to fill the CEED Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.gate.iitb.ac.in/ceed2017
- Register yourself by using the e-mail id and mobile number. Login password will be generated and the authority will send it to your registered mobile number.
- After that, login to you account by using the password and obtain the application form for CEED 2017.
- Now, fill the form completely like personal detail, educational detail and experience etc. if any.
- After that pay the application fee as mentioned above.
- Upload the photo, signature and thumb impression etc. on the online application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take printout of it for future use.
Exam Pattern for CEED 2017
Exam pattern of CEED will include two parts i.e. Part A and Part B. Candidates, who will qualify in part A, will be eligible for part B. The medium of Exam will be English and Only English. The detail of Exam pattern for both the parts is given below:
Exam Pattern for Part A :
- It will be a Computer Based Test i.e. CBT and the duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- Total 50 questions will be asked in three sections. 5 questions will be asked from 1st section, 10 questions will be asked from 2nd section and 35 questions from 3rd sections.
- Each question will carry two marks and there will be 0.6 negative marking applicable in 1st and 3rd section while there is no negative marking for 2nd section.
Exam Pattern for Part B :
- This exam will be pan paper based test and the duration of exam will be two hours.
- This test is conducted to analyse the skills of candidates in drawing and designing.
- Candidates will be given booklet by examiner for hand drawing test and candidates will give their answers on the same booklet.
Candidates qualified in Part A will go to next level i.e. Part B and candidates qualified in Part B will be eligible for admission. But the admission criteria or requirements of every institute is different. After declaration of result, score card will be issued to qualified candidates from the official website. Every IIT will decide their own cut off for admission. Qualified candidates can apply for admission in any institute as per their choice and cut off marks.
If you want more information related to CEED Application Form 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.