CG PPHT Application Form 2017, CG Pre Pharmacy Test, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Application Process, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc.
CG PPHT Application Form 2017
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board i.e. CGPEB conducts entrance exam every year for providing admission in Pharmacy courses. Candidates, who want to get admission in the Pharmacy course in any of the college (government or private) of Chhattisgarh state, can apply for Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test. Candidates can apply for CG PPHT 2017 via online mode only. The CG PPHT Application Form 2017 will be relesed in the month of April, 21017 and candidates can apply till May, 2017. The exam for CG PPHT 2017 will be conducted in the end of May, 2017. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Here, in this article, we are providing you necessary information related to CG PPHT Application Form 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Application Process, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully and then decide whether to apply for this post or not.
Eligibility Criteria for CG PPHT 2017
The eligibility criteria for Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test is given below:
- Applicant must have passed 12th class from recognized board with physics, chemistry and biology as subjects.
- Candidates must have secured at least 45% marks in 12th class.
- Candidates appearing in 12th class are also eligible to apply but their admission will be confirmed only if they secure minimum 45% in 12th class.
- Starting date to submit application form online : April, 2017
- Closing date to submit application form online : May, 2017
- Admit Card availability : 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination : May/June, 2017
- Result declaration date : June, 2017
- Counselling Process : July, 2017
- Application fee for General category candidates : Rs. 300/-
- Application fee for OBC category candidates : Rs. 250/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/PH category candidates : Rs. 200/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee by online mode i.e. debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstance.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for CG PPHT 2017 via online mode. First of all, visit the official website i.e. www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Now, search for the link of Application form for Pre Polytechnic Test 2017. Choose the course and subjects for admission and click apply online. Fill the form completely and pay the application fee as mentioned above. After that Upload the photo, signature and Cast certificate etc. on the application form. Click submit after checking the filled application form. Click Save and take printout of it for future use.
Exam pattern will consist of objective type multi choice questions. Candidates will be given OMR Sheets to mark their answers. Candidates can use blue or black ball point pen to mark their answers.Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
Candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. After declaration of result, the authority will issue a merit list on the official website. Candidates will be eligible for counselling only if their name come under merit list. It is expected that counselling will be held in the month of July, 2017. Candidates will be allowed to choose the course and college for admission on the basis of their rank and availability of seats. Candidate should bring their original documents and certificates in counselling. Because document verification will also be done at the time of counselling.
If you want more information related to CG PPHT Application Form 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in