CG TET Application Form 2016 : CG TET Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application fee, Application Process and Exam Pattern etc.
CG TET Application Form 2016
CG TET is also known as Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test. This is a state level teacher eligibility test conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. Candidates, who want to be Teacher in lower primary (Class I to V) and upper primary (Class VI to VIII) in government and private schools in Chhattisgarh state, can apply for this examination.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for CG TET 2016 via online mode only. CG TET Application Form 2016 will be released in the month of July 2016 and the exam will be conducted on . Candidates must have done B.Ed for applying for this exam.
Candidates are advised to check the Eligibility Criteria and other important information related to CG TET 2016 Application Form like Important Dates, Application fee, Application Process and Exam Pattern etc. before applying. Candidates can get the important information related to CG TET 2016 from this article. So, Read this article carefully before applying for this test.
Eligibility Criteria for CG TET 2016
Eligibility criteria is different for both papers i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2. The detail is given below:
Eligibility criteria for Class 1 to Class 5:
12th class passed from recognized board with at least 45% marks with two year Diploma in Elementary Education/ four year of Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ two year Diploma in Special Education are also eligible to apply. B.A/B.Sc degree holders with at least 50% marks and B.Ed qualification are also eligible to apply for CGTET 2016.
Eligibility criteria for Class 6 to Class 8:
Bachelor Degree/D.Ed. from recognized board with at least 45% marks and B.Ed. with 50% marks
- Starting date to fill the application form online : July 2016
- The last date to submit application form online : July 2016
- Date of Examination : 17th July 2016
Candidates can pay the application fee by online mode i.e. by using debit card/credit card/ net banking etc. Candidates can also pay application fee by offline mode i.e. by payment challan. Payment of application fee is to be done on the next day of online registration in any CBS enabled branch of the State Bank of India Limited. You can check details of your transaction after the third day of payment of application fee.
The Category wise detail of application fee is given below:
- For General Category Candidates : Rs.450/- for one paper and Rs.550/- for both papers.
- For OBC Category Candidates : Rs.350/-for one paper and Rs.450/-for both papers.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates : Rs.300/- and for one paper and Rs.400/-for both papers.
How to fill CG TET Application Form 2016
Candidates can apply for CG TET 2016 via online mode only. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form online. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Search for the link of CG TET 2016
- Click Apply Online and fill the choice of paper for which you want to apply i.e. Paper 1 or 2 or both.
- Fill the form completely.
- Pay the application fee and fill the fee payment detail in the application form.
- Upload the photo and signature etc. on the application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled the application form.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
The exam pattern will help you in making preparation of exam. The exam pattern will be a little bit different for Paper 1 and paper 2. The detail of Paper 1 and paper 2 is given below:
Exam pattern for paper 1 :
150 MCQs will be set in the paper 1. Each question will carry one mark and the duration of exam will be one and a half hour. Questions will be asked in 5 sections. 30 questions will be asked from each section. Detail of sections is given below:
- Child Development & Pedagogy
- Language I
- Language II
- Environmental Sciences
Exam pattern for paper 2 :
Each question will carry one mark and the duration of exam will be one and a half hour. Questions will be asked in 5 sections. 30 questions will be asked from following sections:
- Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory) : 30 questions
- Language I (Compulsory) : 30 questions
- Language II (Compulsory): 30 questions
- For Maths and Science Teachers (Maths+Science) : 60 questions
- For Social Studies/Social Science Teacher (Social Science): 60 questions
If you want more information related to CG TET 2016, you can tell us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website – cgvyapam.choice.gov.in