CMAT 2017, Common Management Admission Test, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Admission Process etc.
CMAT Application Form 2017
Common Management Admission Test i.e. CMAT is a national level entrance examination which is conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). It is a computer based test conducted for giving admission in various management courses in various management colleges in India. Every year, many candidates apply for this test for getting admission in various government and private colleges in management courses.
Candidates can apply for CMAT 2017 via online mode only. Application form for CMAT 2017 will be released in the month of November, 2016 and candidates can apply till December 2016. The exam will be conducted in the month of January 2017.
Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other important information like Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Admission Process etc. We are providing you the information related to CMAT 2017 from this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Applicant must have Bachelor Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Candidates appearing in final year are also eligible for CMAT 2017
- Starting date to apply online for CMAT 2017 : November 2016
- The last date to submit the application form : December 2016
- Admit Card will be available : 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination for CMAT 2017 : 17th January 2017
- Result declaration date : February 2017
- Counselling Process: May 2017
The detail of application fee is given below:
- For General and OBC Category will pay application fee of Rs. 1400/-
- Candidates of SC/ST/PH Category will pay application fee of Rs. 700/-
- Candidates can pay form fee by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee by using Bank Challan from SBI Bank.
How to Apply For CMAT Application Form 2017
candidates can apply for CMAT 2017 via online mode only. We are telling you the way to fill the application form online. Note down the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.aicte-cmat.in
- Search for the link of Application Form for CMAT 2017.
- Select the course for which you are applying.
- Choose the center of the exam from the list given in the application form.
- Fill the application form completely like personal detail, educational detail, contact detail etc.
- Pay the application fee and fill the fee detail in the online application form.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature etc. on the application form.
- After filling the form completely, Click Submit.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated. Keep it safe for future use.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
Exam paper will consist of objective type MCQs. Total 100 questions will be asked and 3 hours duration will be provided for attempting the exam. Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer and one extra mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. It means, there will be 1/4th negative marking. Questions will be asked from four sections and 25 questions will be asked from each section. The names of four sections are given below:
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
- General Awareness
- Language Comprehension
It is expected that the counseling process for CMAT 2017 will be conducted in the month of May 2017. After the declaration of result, merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam. Seats will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained in CMAT 2017.
Merit list will be sent to the colleges for allotment of seats through central counseling. Candidates can also apply to the college in which he/she want to get admission on the basis of score card or rank obtained in the CMAT 2017.
If you want any other information or you have any doubt then you can tell us by using the comment box given below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website – www.aicte-cmat.in