CPCL Recruitment 2016, 29 Engineer and Officer Posts, Download Official Notification and Apply Online from official website i.e. www.cpcl.co.in
CPCL Recruitment 2016
If you are an Engineer and looking for government job in Chennai, then we have the latest recruitment news for you. The Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has published a CPCL Recruitment 2016 to invite applications for 29 Posts of Engineer like Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Metallurgical and Officers Posts for HR, Law, and Marketing Department. Eligible candidates can apply via online mode from official website i.e. www.cpcl.co.in. To know the detail of official notification for CPCL Recruitment like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, etc., Read this article carefully.
CPCL Engineer and Officer Posts Detail 2016
Applications are invited by CPCL for 29 posts of Engineer and Officers. Candidates can apply for CPCL Recruitment via online mode from official website i.e. www.cpcl.co.in. The last date to apply online is 30th July 2016.
Detail of CPCL Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Organisation: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)
- Number of Vacancies: 29 Posts
- Name of Posts: Engineer and Officers Posts
- Job Location: Chennai
- Official Website: www.cpcl.co.in
- Post wise detail:
- Law Officer 01
- Human Resources Officer 01
- Engineer (Electrical) 02
- Engineer (Civil) 02
- Engineer (Metallurgy) 02
- Marketing Officer 02
- Engineer (Mechanical) 05
- Engineer (Chemical) 14
Eligibility Criteria for CPCL Engineer and Officer Post
- For Engineering Posts: Applicant must have done Engineering in relevant field with securing at least 60% marks in Bachelor Degree of Engineering.
- For Officer Posts: Applicant must have Post Graduation in Marketing or HR wit securing 55% marks.
- For Law Officer Posts: Applicant must have done LLB from recognized university or institution.
The maximum age limit is 30 years and remission in age will be provided for SC/ST and Other Reserved Category Candidates.
- Application Fee for General Category Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Application Fee for Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Application Fee can be paid by using online mode i.e. by using Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking etc.
The mode of selection of candidates is:
- Written Test conducted by CPCL
Pay Scale will change as per change of post. But for an idea, candidates will get a salary of Rs. 24900/- to Rs.50500/-
- Starting date to submit application form online for Engineer or Officer Posts in CPCL: 6th July 2016
- Closing date to submit application form for CPCL Recruitment 2016: 30th July 2016
How to Apply
- Visit the official website i.e. www.cpcl.co.in
- Search for the link to CPCL Recruitment for Engineers and Officers Posts.
- Select the post from Engineer or Officer Post and Click Apply Online.
- Fill the form as per the information provided in the official notification.
- Pay the application fee for Engineer and Other Posts as mentioned above.
- Upload your photo and signature etc. on the online application form.
- Submit the application form for CPCL Recruitment 2016 after filling it completely.
- After submitting it, take a printout of it for future use.
Candidates can also use the link given below for direct access to the official website for CPCL Recruitment 2016. Follow our site from time to time for further updates and more recruitment news.
Go!!!! Grab this Opportunity…..
Click Here for Official Notification
Apply Online for CPCL Engineer and Officer Post