CTET Application Form 2017: CTET Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application fee, Application Process and Exam Pattern etc.
CTET Application Form 2017
CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test. This test is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education i.e. CBSE twice in a year. Candidates, who want to teach in government schools affiliated to CBSE Board, have to qualify in this examination. CTET score card is valid in all states of India. Through CTET, Teachers are recruited for Class 1st t 8th.
CTET Application Form 2017 will be available online only. The application form will be released in the month of July and the exam will be conducted in the month of July 2017. The board has declared the date of examination for CTET 2017. The exam will be conducted in the month of July 2017.
Interested candidates are advised to fill the CTET 2017 Application Form after checking the eligibility criteria and other important details like Important Dates, Application fee, Application Process and Exam Pattern etc. Candidates can read all necessary information related to CTET Application Form 2017 from this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
Two papers will be conducted in CTET 2017. Paper, I will be conducted for Primary Teachers for Class 1 to Class 8. Paper 2 will be conducted for teachers of Class 6 to Class 8. There is no age limit for this exam. The detail of eligibility criteria for both papers is given below:
Eligibility Criteria for Paper I:
Candidates must fulfill any one of the conditions mentioned below for Primary Teacher:
- 12th class passed from recognized board with 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of Diploma (2-year duration) in Elementary Education.
- 12th class passed from recognized board with 45% marks passed or appearing in final year Diploma (2-year duration) in Elementary Education, according to NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
- 12th class passed from recognized board with 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of Bachelor of Elementary Education i.e. B.El.Ed.
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year Diploma (2- year duration) in Elementary Education i.e. B.Ed.
Eligibility Criteria for Paper II:
Candidates must fulfill any one of the conditions mentioned below for Teacher from class 6 to class 8:
- Graduation from recognized university with B.Ed or B.Ed in special education.
- 12th class with 50% along with the degree or B.A/B.SC.ED or B.A.ED/B.SC.ED
- Starting date of registration of application form: 1st Week of June 2017
- Last date for the submit of application: 23rd June 2017
- Last date for payment of fee: Expected 30th June 2017
- Date for issue Admit Card: Tentative 2nd week of July 2017
- Date of Examination: 18th September 2017 (officially)
- Result declaration date: September 2017
Application fee can be paid by E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or HDFC Bank. Candidates can also pay the application fee by using online mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card. The detail of application fee for different categories is given below:
Application fee for Paper 1 or Paper 2:
- General category: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PH Category : Rs. 300/-
Application fee for Paper 1 and Paper 2:
- General category: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PH Category : Rs. 500/-
Process to Apply for CTET 2017
Candidates can apply for CTET 2017 via online mode only. Candidates can fill the form online from the official website i.e. ctet.nic.in. Note down the steps to fill the online application form for CTET 2017:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.ctet.nic.in
- Search for the link of Application form for CTET 2017.
- Fill the paper for which you want to apply i.e. paper 1 or paper 2 or both.
- After that, click apply online and fill the application form completely.
- Pay their application fee as mentioned above.
- Upload the photo and signature etc. on the online application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
Paper 1 and paper 2 will contain 150 questions. Objective type Multi Choice Questions will be asked in the exam papers. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
If you want any other information related to CTET Application Form 2017, you can tell us by using the comment box given below. Our experts will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
Official Website : www.ctet.nic.in