DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2016: If you are looking for the government job in West Bengal state, then you should read this article. The DLSC Murshidabad has issued a recruitment notification to invite applications for 142 posts of Gram Panchayat Karmee, Samiti Education Officer, Block Informatics Officer, and Clerk Posts. The last date to submit the application form online is 31st August 2016.
DLSC Murshidabad Gram Panchayat Karmee Posts Detail 2016
Important information related to DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Organisation: DLSC Murshidabad
- Number of Posts: 142 Posts
- Name of Posts: Gram Panchayat Karmee and Other Posts
- Job Location: Murshidabad, West Bengal
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Official Website: murshidabad.nic.in
- Post wise Detail:
- Gram Panchayat Karmee: 97 Posts
- Accounts Clerk: 19 Posts
- Clerk-Cum-Typist: 14 Posts
- Samiti Education Officer: 07 Posts
- Block Informatics Officer: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for DLSC Murshidabad Gram Panchayat Karmee and Other Posts
- For Gram Panchayat Karmee: Applicant must have passed at least 8th class from recognized board.
- For Block Informatics Officer: Applicant must be a Graduate in Computer Applications with A-level certification course in DOEACC. See the official notification for more detail.
- For Samiti Education Officer: Applicant must be a Graduate and must have passed B.Ed with 3 years of teaching experience.
- For Accounts Clerk: Applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from WBBSE.
- For Clerk-Cum-Typist: Applicant must have passed 10th class and must have good typing speed of 30 wpm in English & 25 wpm in Bengali.
The age limit of applicants is 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per government rules.
- For Gram Panchayat Karmee: Rs. 4900 – Rs. 16200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1700/-.
- For Block Informatics Officer/ Samiti Education Officer: Rs. 7100 – Rs. 37600/- with GP Rs. 3900/-.
- For Accounts Clerk/Clerk-Cum-Typist: Rs. 5400 – Rs.25200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2600/-.
- Opening date to apply online: 12th August 2016
- The last Date for submission of application form online: 31st August 2016
- The last date to submit printout of application form: 09th September 2016
How to Apply for DLSC Murshidabad
Candidates can apply for DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 20166 for 142 posts of Gram Panchayat Karmee and other posts. Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website i.e. murshidabad.nic.in. Follow the steps mentioned below:
Steps to fill the Application form for DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2016 via online mode:
- First of all, Visit the Official Website i.e. murshidabad.nic.in
- After that, search for the link to “Recruitment” and Click on the link to “Recruitment for 142 posts of Gram Panchayat Karmee.”
- Read the official notification and click Apply Online.
- Fill the online application form completely.
- Pay the application fee and fill the fee payment detail in the application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Save it and take a printout of the filled application form and attach the copies of relevant documents with it.
- After that, send the application form to the above-mentioned address:
Chairman D.L.S.C. & District Magistrate,
Murshidabad, PO Berhampore,
Candidates can also use the link given below for direct access to official notification and application form for DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2016. Keep visiting our site i.e. vidyamate.in at regular intervals of time for further updates and more recruitment news.
Apply before the last date…..
Download Official Notification
Apply Online for DLSC Murshidabad