DSE Punjab Recruitment 2016: If you are looking for the teaching Job in Punjab state, then we have a great news for you. The Department of School Education, Punjab has issued a recruitment notification to invite applications for filling 2005 posts of ETT Teacher Posts. Candidates can apply for ETT Teacher Posts offered by the Department of School Education, Punjab via online mode. Candidates can fill the online application form for DES Punjab ETT Recruitment 2016 from the official website i.e. www.educationrecruitmentboard.com. The deadline to submit the application form for ETT Teacher Posts is 29th August 2016. Read this article to know the detail of eligibility criteria and other important information related to ETT Teacher Posts offered by DES, Punjab.
DSE Punjab ETT Teacher Vacancy Detail 2016
Important information related to DSE Punjab Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Organisation: Department of School Education, Punjab
- Number of Posts: 2005 Posts
- Name of Post: ETT Teacher Posts
- Job Location: Punjab State
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
- Category Wise Detail:
- General: 1003 Posts
- SC (M&B): 201 Posts
- SC (R&O): 201 Posts
- Backwards Classes: 200 Posts
- Ex -Servicemen (Gen): 140 Posts
- Ex -Servicemen (SC): 80 Posts
- Ex -Servicemen (BC): 40 Posts
- Physical Handicapped: 60 Posts
- Sportsmen (Gen): 40 Posts
- Sportsmen (SC): 20 Posts
- Freedom Fighter: 20 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ETT Teacher Posts offered by DSE Punjab 2016
Applicant must have passed Matric/ 12th with two years Training/ Elementary Teachers Training of Punjab State or from any other State or Union Territory. Applicant must have cleared PSTET – 1 Exam.
For more detail, see the official notification.
The age of applicant should be between 18 to 37 years as on 1st January 2016 to be eligible for ETT Teacher Posts in Punjab state.
Application fee detail for different categories is given below:
- For General category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Final selection of applicants for ETT Teacher Posts will be done on merit basis of educational qualification and marks obtained in the PSTET-1 Exam.
- Starting date to apply online: 12th August 2016
- The last date for submission of application form for ETT Teacher Posts: 28th August 2016
- Closing date to pay application fee: 30th August 2016
- The final call for Complete Online registration: 2nd September 2016
How to Apply for DSE Punjab ETT Teacher Posts
Candidates can apply for ETT Teacher Posts offered by Department of School Education, Punjab from the official website i.e. www.educationrecruitmentboard.com. We are telling you some easy steps to fill the online application form for ETT teacher Posts. Just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
- Search for the link to “Recruitment for 2005 ETT Teacher Posts.”
- Read the official notification carefully and Click “Apply Online.”
- Fill the online application form carefully and pay the application fee.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and necessary documents, etc. in the mentioned dimensions.
- Click Submit after checking the filled information.
- Click Save and take a printout of it for future use.
Candidates can also use the links given below for direct access to official notification and apply online for DSE Punjab Recruitment 2016. Candidates can visit our site i.e. vidyamate.in at regular intervals of time for more recruitment news.
Apply before the last date…….
Click Here for Official Notification for ETT Teacher Posts
Apply Online for DSE Punjab Recruitment 2016