DSRRAU PAT 2016, Dr. Sarvepali Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurveda University Polytechnic Admission Test, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern and Selection Process etc.
DSRRAU PAT 2016
The full form of DSRRAU PAT is Dr Sarvepali Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurveda University Polytechnic Admission Test. This is a university level entrance test conducted for admission in various courses available such as BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, and BYNS. Candidates qualifying in this examination get admission in various polytechnic courses in this university and colleges affiliated to this university. Interested candidates can fill the application form for DSRRAU PAT 2016 via online mode. application forms for DSRRAU PAT 2016 will be released in the month of May, 2016 and the exam will be conducted in the month of July, 2017. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria and other important information like Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern and Selection Process etc. related to DSRRAU PAT 2016. We are providing you the necessary information related to DSRRAU PAT 2016 in brief form in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
The terms and conditions for DSRRAU PAT 2016 are mentioned below:
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Minimum age requirement for this exam is 17 years.
- Candidates must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates should secure at least 50% marks in 12th class.
- Candidates must have Urdu language as subject in 12th class for applying for Unani College.
- Candidates appearing in 12th class are also eligible to apply. But for admission, they have to secure at least 50% marks in 12th class.
- Starting date to submit application form : May, 2016
- Closing date to submit application form : June, 2016
- Admit Card Availability : A few days before exam date
- Date of Examination : July, 2016
- Result declaration date : August, 2016
- Counselling Process : September, 2016
- Application fee for General and OBC Category Candidates is Rs. 1000/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/PH Category Candidates is Rs. 750/-
- Application fee can be paid by depositing the amount of fee by NEFT to university’s Account Number65159807963 at State Bank of Patiala, Karwar Branch or by uisng IFSC Code : STBP0001092 Candidates must take a printout of bank challan official website of the university i.e. www.dsrrau.org
How to Apply for DSRRAU PAT 2016
Candidates can fill the application form from the official website of the university. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form from the official website. Note down the steps to fill the form online:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.dsrrau.org
- Search for the link of Application form for DSRRAU PAT 2016.
- Fill the form completely like personal detail, educational detail, contact detail etc.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above.
- Upload the passport size photo, signature and necessary documents etc.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click save and take printout of it for future use.
200 MCQs will be asked in the question paper. The duration of exam will be 3 hours. Each question will carry one mark and 1/2 negative marking will be applicable for wrong answers. Questions will be asked from four sections and each section will carry 50 questions. The detail of each section is given below:
- Physics : 50 questions
- Chemistry : 50 questions
- Botany : 50 questions
- Zoology : 50 questions
Exam Centers for DSRRAU PAT 2016
Exam will be conducted at following exam centers :
- New Delhi
Counselling will be held in the month of August or September, 2016. Counselling schedule will be uploaded on the official website. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of Rank obtained in the DSRRAU PAT 2016. Document verification will also done in counselling.
If you want more information related to DSRRAU PAT 2016, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website www.dsrrau.org