GBPUAT Application Form 2017- GBPUAT Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process etc.
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Uttarakhand conducts various competitive examinations for giving admission to candidates for various UG, PG and Doctorate courses. For getting admission in any course of this university or colleges affiliated to this university, candidates have to qualify in the exam conducted by GBPUAT.
If you want to make the career, in agriculture field and want to get admission in this university, then you have to apply for this test. Candidates can apply for GBPUAT Exam 2017 via online mode i.e. from the official website of University www.gbpuat.ac.in or www.gbpuatexam.in. The application form will be available in the month of March 2017 and the exam will be held in the month of May 2017.
Candidates are advised to check the Eligibility Criteria and other important details like Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process, etc. We are providing the information related to GBPUAT Exam 2017 in this article. So, Read this article carefully before applying.
- B.Sc in Agriculture
- B.Sc in Food Technology
- B.Sc Home Science
- B.V.Sc and AH
- English B.F.Sc
- Masters Programs
GBPUAT Application Form 2017
Eligibility criteria are different for different courses. The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- For UG Courses: Minimum educational qualification is the 12th class from recognized board.
- For PG Courses: Minimum educational qualification is Graduation in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- For Doctorate Courses: Masters Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Starting Date to submit application form online: March 2017
- The last date to submit application form: April 2017
- Admit Card available: 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination for Master Degree: 04th June 2017
- Exam date for Bachelor degree courses:05th June 2017
- Result declaration date: within 10 to 15 days after exam date
- Counselling Process: July 2017
The application fee is different for different categories. The detail of application fee is given below:
- Application fee for General Category Candidates: 1200/-
- Application Fee for SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 600/-
How to Apply For GBPUAT 2017 Application form
Candidates can apply for the examination via online mode. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form online. Note down the following mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.gbpuat.ac.in or www.gbpuatexam.in
- Search for the link of GBPUAT Application Form 2017.
- Fill the application form completely like personal detail, educational detail, application fee payment detail, etc.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature etc.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take a printout of it for future use.
Candidates can fill the application form via offline mode also. Candidates can buy the application form from the admission counter of the university campus or designated centers by the University. After filling the application form and paying the application fee, candidates have to submit the application form to the following mentioned address:
To The Assistant Director General (HRD),
Indian Council of Agricultural Research,
Krishi Anusandhana Bhavan, Pusa, New Delhi-110012
To The Controller of Examination,
Veterinary Council of India,
‘A’ Wing, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan,
Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066
Exam Pattern will be different for different courses. The question paper will consist of objective type multi-choice questions. Candidates have to answer on the OMR Sheets by using Black or Blue Ball Point Pen.
After the declaration of result, Counselling process will begin. Counseling will start in the month of July 2017. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for the counseling process. Counseling schedule will be updated on the official website of the university. In counseling, candidates will choose the course and college for admission.
Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank obtained in the GBPUAT Exam 2017. Document verification will be done at the time of counseling. It is compulsory to attend counseling to get the admission.
If you want any other information related to GBPUAT Exam 2017, you can write to us through comment box.
Official Website www.gbpuat.ac.in