GLC Mumbai Application Form 2016, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Admission Process etc.
GLC Mumbai Application Form 2016
Government Law College, Mumbai is Asia’s oldest law school. The GLC, Mumbai is the oldest Law College of India and is considered among the top law colleges of India. This college offers various under graduate courses in the field of Law. For many students, it is a dream to get admission in this college. That is why, many students wait for the notification for application form for LLB Course in GLC, Mumbai.
The admission to various UG law courses will be given on the basis of marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test every year. Common Entrance Test is MH CET Law and will be conducted on 18th and 19th June 2016 for 5 year and 3 year LLB respectively. GLC Mumbai Application Form 2016 will be released in the month of June 2016.
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and other important detail like Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Admission Process etc. Candidates can read necessary information related to GLC Mumbai Application Form 2016 from this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully before applying.
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- For 3 years Law Course: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 45% marks(40% for reserved category)
- For 5 years Law Course: 12th class passed from recognized board with 45% marks(40% for reserved category)
- Candidate should have valid score card of MH CET Law 2016.
- Starting date for sale of prospectus and application form : 1st June to 10th June 2016
- Starting date to submit application form : 11th June 2016
- The last date to submit application form: 16th June 2016
- Online Registration of application starts from: 1st June to 14th June 2016
- Admission date- 22nd June to 23rd June 2016
How to Apply For GLC Mumbai Application Form 2016
Candidates can apply via online and offline mode. In case, of Online mode, Candidates can fill the application form from the official website i.e. www.glcmumbai.com. Search for the link of Application form for GLC Mumbai. Select the course for which you want to apply. Fill the application form completely like personal detail, educational detail, contact detail etc. Click submit after checking the filled application form. Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
In the case of the offline application form, candidates can download the application form from the official website of GLC, Mumbai. Application form are also available at the college office. After filling the application form, the Admission Form should be submitted to the college office within the prescribed time.
Candidates are advised to take the copy of application form with them for future use.
- 320 students are admitted into the LL.B program
- 240 students (160 Aided and 80 Unaided) are admitted into the B.S.L. LL.B program
- Reservation of seats is done based on the Government rules.
- Students are selected on the basis of score obtained in CET.
- CET Score required is 50 out of 150 marks and 40 in the case of reserved category candidates.
Documents required for Admission
Following documents will be required at the time of admission:
- Original statement of marks with a certified copy
- Original caste certificate if you are applying under reserved category
- School leaving certificate or any certificate to verify the date of birth
- Transfer certificate for students who have passed out from a college not affiliated to Mumbai University
- Admission Fee should be paid through a demand draft on “Bank of Maharashtra/ State Bank of India” on favor of “Principal, Government Law College, Mumbai”.
‘A’ Road, Churchgate,
Mumbai- 400 020
Tel: 022-2204 1707
If you have any doubt or you want any other information related to GLC Mumbai Application Form 2016, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website – www.glcmumbai.com