Goa Forest Department Recruitment 2016: Good News for candidates looking for the government job in Goa state. The Goa Forest Department has issued a recruitment notification to invite applications for 157 posts of Forest Guard. this is a golden chance to get the government job after 12th class. Applicant must have good knowledge of Konkani Language to be eligible for the posts of Forest Guard. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates can apply for Goa Forest Department Recruitment via offline mode. The last date to submit the application form for Goa Forest Guard is 12th August 2016.
Goa Forest Department Forest Guard Posts Detail 2016
Important information related to Goa Forest Department Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Organisation: Goa Forest Department
- Number of Vacancies: 157 Posts
- Name of Posts: Forest Guard Posts
- Job Location: Goa state
- Application Mode: Offline Mode
- Official Website: www.forest.goa.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Forest Guard Posts 2016
Applicant must have passed 12th class from any recognized board and must have good knowledge of Konkani Language.
The Age limit for Forest guard posts decided by Goa Forest department is 18 to 35 years as on 22nd February 2016. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 20/- for buying application form for Goa Forest guard Posts. Candidates can also download the application form from the official website of Goa Forest Department without any cost.
The applicats will be selected for the posts of Forest guard after Written Test, Physical & Walking Test, and Interview.
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 4,440/- to Rs. 7,440/- with grade pay of Rs. 1,400/- per month.
The last date to submit the application form is 12th August 2016.
How to Apply for Forest Guard Posts
Candidates can apply for the posts of Forest Guard in Goa Forest Department via offline mode. Note down the steps metioned below:
- Visit the official website of Goa Forest Department i.e. www.forest.goa.gov.in
- After that, Search for the link to “Recruitment” and Open it.
- Now, Search for the link to Recruitment for 157 Forest Guard Posts.
- Download the application form for Forest Guard Posts and take a printout of the application form.
- Now, fill this application form and paste your photo on it.
- After that, attach the copies of relevant documents like educational certificates, caste certificate, experience certificate, etc. with the filled application form.
- After that, Post the filled application form to the address mentioned below:
Postal Address :
Principal Chief Conservator of Forests,
Government of Goa, Forest Department,
Gomantak Maratha Samaj Building, Panaji/
To the Office of Dy. Conservator of Forests, North Goa Division Ponda/
To the Office of Dy. Conservator of Forests, South Goa Division Margao.
Candiadtes can also use the links given below to download the application form for Goa Forest Department Recruitment 2016. Candiadtes must visit our site i.e. vidyamate.in for more recruitment news.
Apply as soon as possible…..
Download Official Notification for Forest Guard Posts
Apply Online for Goa Forest Guard Posts