Goa Police Recruitment 2016: Good News!!!! for candidates looking for Jobs in Goa Police Department. The Goa Police Department has issued a recruitment notification to invite applications for 181 posts of Constable, Sub Inspector, Lower Divisional Clerk, Lab Technician, and other posts.
If you are interested in any of the posts offered by Goa Police Department, then you should check the eligibility criteria before applying. Eligible candidates can apply for Goa Police Recruitment 2016 via offline mode.
Candidates can read this article to know the detail of official notification in brief form. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts offered by Goa Police Department before the last date i.e. 8th August 2016.
Goa Police Constable Vacancy Detail 2016
Goa Police is responsible for maintaining law and order in the Goa state. Goa Police Department also requires manpower for working on various posts in their different departments at various posts. Recently, Goa Police Department has issued recruitment notification to fill 181 vacant seats in their different departments.
Important information related to Goa Police Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Organisation: Goa Police Department
- Number of Vacancies: 181 Posts
- Name of Posts: various posts like Constable, LDC, Sub-Inspector, etc.
- Job location: Goa state
- Official Website: www.goapolice.gov.in
- Post Wise Detail:
- Police Constable: 119 Posts
- Constable (Wireless Messenger): 16 Posts
- Sub Inspector: 34 Posts
- LDC: 07 Posts
- Lab Technician: 03 Posts
- Constable (Wireless Store Hand): 01 Post
- Lab Attendant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Goa Police Constable and Other Posts
Candidates passed Graduation/12th Class/ Diploma in relevant field can apply for any of the posts offered by Goa Police. For post wise detail of educational qualification, see the official notification.
The age limit for different posts if detailed below:
- For Police Constable Posts: 18 to 22 years
- For Sub Inspector: 20 to 28 years
- For LDC, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant: Maximum Age Limit is 45 years.
- For Constable (Wireless Messenger): Maximum Age Limit is 45 years.
- For Constable (Wireless Store Hand): Maximum Age Limit is 45 years.
The detail of application fee for all categories is given below:
- For General Category: Rs. 200/-
- For SC and ST Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Candidates will be selected by written test, physical test, and Interview.
The detail of salary for different posts is given below:
- For Sub Inspector Posts: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-
- For All Other Posts: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- 1900/- 2400/-
- The last date to submit the application form is 8th August 2016.
How to Apply for Goa Police Recruitment 2016
Candidates can also apply for various posts offered by Goa Police Department via offline mode. Candidates will have to submit the filled application form in the prescribed format at the counter opened for accepting the application forms
at Police Headquarters, Panji(Goa). Candidates will have to submit the application form before the last date i.e. 8th August 2016.
The Office of the Superintendent of Police
Candidates can use the links given below for direct access to official notification and application form for Goa Police Recruitment 2016. Apply before the last date.
Apply Online for Goa Police Recruitment