“GUJCET Medical Application Form 2017” – The full form of GUJCET Medical is Gujarat Common Entrance Test for getting admission in Medical Colleges of Gujarat state. Candidates will get admission in MBBS/BDS Courses by this entrance test. 12th class passed students can apply for this exam of they want to make their career in medical field. This is a state level entrance exam, and the score of
12th class passed students can apply for this exam of they want to make their career in medical field. This is a state level entrance exam, and the score of GUJCET Medical Admission Sechdule is used by various medical colleges, Institutes and universities located in Gujarat state for admission purpose. Application form for GUJCET Medical 2017 will be released in the month of Mar 2017, and the exam will be conducted in the month of May 2017. Candidates can apply via online mode only. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria and other relevant information related to
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria and other relevant information related to GUJCET 2017 Medical Application Form before applying. We are providing you the necessary information related to this exam in brief form in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article carefully and then decide whether to apply for this exam or not.
Eligibility Criteria For GUJCET Medical Application Form 2017
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Candidates must have passed 12th class from recognized board.
- Applicant should secure at least 50% marks in Physics,Chemistry and Biology subjects and 45% marks for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates appearing in 12th class with science subjects are also eligible to apply.
- Starting date to apply for GUJCET Medical 2017: March 2017
- Closing date to submit application form: April 2017
- Admit Card Status: 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination: May 2017
- Result declaration date: June 2017
- Counselling Process: July 2017
The application fee is Rs. 250/-. Application fee can be paid by Demand Draft drawn in the favor of “the Secretary Gujarat Common Entrance Test” payable at Gandhi Nagar.
How to Apply For GUJCET Medical Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill the application form via online mode and offline mode. Candidates can fill the application form via official website that is – www.gseb.org. Candidates can also download the application form from this official website. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form online. Note down the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.gseb.org
- Search for the link of GUJCET Medical Application Form.
- Select the Medical Course from there.
- Fill the application form completely like personal detail, educational detail, and contact detail, etc.
- Fill the detail of DD drawn for payment of application fee.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take the printout of application form.
After this, Candidates will send the application form along with DD to the following mentioned address:
L.D College of Engineering Campus
Exam paper will consist of MCQs. The question paper will be set in three languages i.e. Hindi, English, and Gujarati. Total 120 questions will be asked for 120 marks. There will be no negative marking. Three hours duration will be provided to attempt the exam. Questions will be asked from three sections, namely, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. 40 questions will be asked from each section.
Counselling Process will be held in the month of July 2017. Counseling will be held after the declaration of result. Merit list will be issued on the basis of marks obtained in the GUJCET Medical 2017. Candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for counseling. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam, choice of college and availability of seats. The schedule of counseling will be uploaded on the official website. Candidates are advised to bring their original documents in Counselling.
If you want any other information related to GUJCET Medical Application Form, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website – www.gseb.org
GUJCET 2017 Application Form
This online registration process has started now. Interested candidates those want to apply for GUJCET 2016 Online Application Form they need to read this content carefully. To apply for the application form, it is important to appear in the JEE main exam.