HAL Recruitment 2016: Good News for candidates looking for the government job in Nasik, Maharashtra. The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited i.e. HAL has issued a recruitment to invite applications for 225 posts of Apprentice, Technician, and other posts. Candidates will be selected through direct interview.
Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Eligible candidates can appear for the interview on 11th and 12th August 2016. HAL Application form can be downloaded from the official website i.e. www.hal-india.com. For detailed information related to Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2016, read this article completely.
HAL Apprentice, Technician, and Other Posts Detail 2016
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited works for Indian Defence Ministry. HAL is a defense and aerospace company based in Bangalore.HAL manufactures aircrafts, jet engines, etc. for Indian Air Force. HAL has its manufacturing plants in Nasik, Lucknow, Korwa, Bangalore, and Hyderabad.
The HAL has invited applications for 225 various posts for its manufacturing plant situated at Nasik, Maharashtra. Candidates will be selected through direct interview. The detail of vacancies is given below:
Important information related to HAL Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Organisation: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Number of Posts: 225 Posts
- Name of Posts: Apprentice, Technician, and Other Posts
- Job Location: Nasik, Maharashtra
- Application Mode: Direct Interview
- Official Website: www.hal-india.com
- Post wise Detail:
- Engg Graduate apprentice: 95 Posts
- Technician Apprentices: 95 Posts
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices: 35 Posts
For more detail, see the official notification.
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Recruitment 2016
Different educational qualifications are required for various posts. It would be better to check the detail of educational qualification from the official notification.
Minimum age limit is 18 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates.
Applicants will have to pay application fee via demand draft of Rupees 50/- in favor of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited payable at State Bank of India, Ojhar, Township (SBI Branch Code-1196).
Candidates will be selected through Interview.
Read the notification for salary detail.
Date of Interview: 11th and 12th August 2016
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2016
Candidates can download the application form for HAL Recruitment 2016 for 225 various posts from the official website i.e. www.vcrc.res.in. For getting the application form, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.hal-india.com
- Search for the link to “Recruitment” and select the recruitment for 225 various posts.
- Read the notification carefully and download the application form and get a printout of it.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Paste your passport size photograph on it and attach the photocopies of relevant documents with it.
- After completing the application form, take this application form along with you at the venue of Interview.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Aircraft Division, Nasik,
Technical Training Centre (TTC),
Airport Road, Near 11 BRD Air Force Station
Candidates are advised to get the application form for HAL Recruitment 2016 before the last date. Candidates can also use the direct links given below to check the notification and download the application form for Technician and Other Posts.
Grab this Golden Opportunity….
Click Here for Official Notification
Apply Online for HAL Recruitment 2016