This is a general information of all candidates those have registered their name for Health Department 933 posts of Medical Officers in HCMS (Group-A) Cadre on regular basis. The enrolled candidates may log on the official website – www.hrayanahealth.nic.in to check the status of admit card. The Exam for Medical Officer posts is going to be held in the month of August 2017.
Those want to be the part of this examination they need to download their exam call letter first. For further details visit the official website – www.haryanaheatth.nic.in. The available posts relate to Districts of Ambala, Bhiwani, Fatehabad, Hisar, Jind, Jhajjar, Karnal, Kaithal, Kurukshetra, Narnaul, Panipat, Rewari, Rohtak, Sonepat, Sirsa, Mewat, Palwal, and Yamunanagar.
Candidates should not waste more time to check the status of admit card. You can see the view of admit card on this page. But you have to make patience for some days more.
Haryana Health Department MO Admit Card 2017
As per the decided pattern who want to attend this exam they must have some required documents. At the time of examination, candidates must have Haryana Health Department Admit Card 2017, one original ID proof with a recent passport size photo. Without required documents authority will not allow appearing in the exam.
The admit card contains different details like Exam Date, Time, Roll Number, candidate’s name and signature etc. Don’t forget to carry all required papers. Candidates need to paste their photo on admit card. Read all paragraphs to get more information regarding the exam.
www.hrayanahealth.nic.in: Information for Haryana Health Department MO Exam Details:
- Department Name – Haryana Health Department
- Official Website – www.hrayanahealth.nic.in
- Total No. of Post – 933 Post
- Name of Vacancy – Medical Officer (HCMS – Group A)
- Medical Officer Exam Date – August 2017
- Haryana Health Department MO Admit Card Status – To Released Soon
How To Download Haryana Health Department Admit Card 2017
If you don’t know how to download the admit card then you have to follow mentioned instructions.
- At first, candidates need to log on the official website of Haryana Health Dept i.e. www.hrayanahealth.nic.in
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Haryana Health Department MO Admit Card 2017.
- Fill up required details like registration number/date of birth.
- Click on submit button.
- Now, your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print copy for more use.
Download Haryana Health Department Admit Card 2017 >>>>>> Click Here
Official Website – www.hrayanahealth.nic.in
Note: The details of interview schedule will be put on this page. For visiting again this page you have to bookmark this page using Ctrl+D. During downloading admit card if candidates will face any problem then they can use the given comment box. You can leave your comment in this box.
Best of Luck !!!!!!