HRTC Recruitment 2016: Good News!!!! for unemployed candidates looking for government job in Himachal Pradesh state. The Himachal Road Transport Corporation has released HRTC Recruitment Notification for 134 posts of Junior Office Assistant. The HRTC will appoint the Junior Office Assistant on Contact basis and selected candidates will get a consolidates salary. Eligible candidates can apply for JOF posts via online mode from the official website of HRTC i.e. hrtc.gov.in. Candidates can apply for HRTC JOF Posts till 16th August 2016. For selection, candidates will have to go through the written test which will be held on 4th September 2016.
HRTC Junior Office Assistant Vacancy Detail 2016
In this article, we are providing you the detail of official notification released by HRTC for Junior Office Assistant Posts. Read this article carefully before applying for JOF posts.
Important information related to HRTC Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Organisation: Himachal Road Transport Corporation i.e. HRTC
- Number of Vacancies: 134 Posts
- Name of Posts: Junior Office Assistant Posts
- Job Location: Himachal Pradesh State
- Official Website: hrtc.gov.in
- Application Mode: On-Line Mode
Eligibility Criteria for HRTC Junior Office Assistant Posts
Applicant must have passed 12th Class from any recognized board with One Year Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications from any recognized institute.
The Age limit for Junior Office Assistant Posts decided by HRTC is 18 to 45 years as on 1st July 2016. Candidates of Reserved Category of HP state only will be eligible for age relaxation as per government rules.
The detail of Application Fee for JOF Posts will be as follows:
- For General Category: Rs. 360/-
- For SC/ST/PH Category and Ex-Serviceman Candidates of HP state: Rs. 120/-
Candidates will be selected for JOF Posts through written test and interview.
Selected Candidates will get the consolidated monthly salary of Rs. 7860/- under the Pay Band of Rs. 5910/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1950/-
- The last date to submit the application form for Junior Office Assistant Posts is 16th August 2016.
- Admit Card releasing date: 20th August 2016
- Written exam will be conducted on 4th September 2016
How to Apply for HRTC Junior Office Assistant Posts
- Visit the official website of HRTC, i.e., hrtc.gov.in
- On the Home Page, Search for the link to “Advertisement for 134 Junior Office Assistant Posts.”
- When you click on that link, the official notification for Jr Office Assistant Posts and read the detail of notification carefully.
- After that, Click on the Link to “Apply Online for Junior Office Assistant Post.”
- Online Application form for Junior Office Assistant Posts will appear on the screen.
- Fill the application form completely and pay the application form completely.
- Upload the photo, signature, etc. in the mentioned dimensions.
- After filling the application form completely, Click submit.
- Click Save and get a printout of it for future use.
Candidates can get quick access to official notification and online application form by using the direct links given below. Candidates should apply for HRTC Recruitment 2016 before the last date.
Follow vidyamate.in for more recruitment news and further updates related to HRTC recruitment 2016.
Click Here for Official Notification
Apply Online for Junior Office Assistant Posts