IBPS Clerk Application Form 2016: IBPS Clerk Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, etc.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection i.e. IBPS conducts Common Written Examination i.e. CWE every year for the selection of deserving candidates on clerical posts in various nationalized banks.
This examination is conducted at national level once in a year. Many candidates, who want to make their career in banking sector, wait for notification related to IBPS CWE.
This year, IBPS is going to conduct IBPS Clerk CWE VI 2016 written test. The application form for this exam will be available in the month of August 2016. Candidates can apply until September 2016. The exam will be conducted at three levels i.e. Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Interview.
Candidates can apply for this examination via online mode only. The application form will be available on the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in.
If you want to apply for this exam, then you must have a look at the Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, etc. related to IBPS Clerk CWE VI 2016 Exam.
We are providing you all necessary information of IBPS Clerk 2016 Application Form, in this article. Candidates are advised to read this article before applying.
IBPS Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates must check before applying whether they are eligible for this exam or not. The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Minimum educational qualification required for IBPS Clerk CWE VI 2016 is Graduation in any discipline from recognized university.
- Age limit of the candidate should be between 20 to 30 years.
IBPS Exam Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: August 2016
- Last date for submission of online application form: September 2016
- Admit Card for Preliminary Exam: 15 days before date of Exam
- Preliminary Exam Date: 26th, 27th November and 3rd, 4th December 2016
- Result Declaration Date for Preliminary Exam: December 2016
- Main Exam Admit Card: End of December 2016
- Main Exam Date: 31st December 2016 and 1st January 2017
- Result Declaration Date: January 2017
- Interview Schedule: February 2017
IBPS Clerk Application Form Fee Detail :
Candidates can pay the application fee for IBPS Clerk exam by using online mode or offline mode. By using online mode, Candidates can pay the application fee by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking, etc. Candidates can pay the application fee by offline mode i.e. by Bank Challan. The detail of application Fee is given below:
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2016 Application Form
Candidates can apply for IBPS Clerk CWE VI 2016 by online mode i.e. from the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in. We are telling you the steps to fill the online application form online. Note down the steps detailed below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.ibps.in
- Search for the link of IBPS Clerk CWE VI 2016 and click Apply Online.
- Fill the application form completely. Fill the fee payment detail.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature etc.
- After checking the complete filled application form, click submit.
- Click save and take the printout of it for future use.
IBPS Clerk CWE VI Exam Pattern:
There will be two examinations, namely, Preliminary Exam, Main Exam. Exam Pattern will be different for both the exams. The detail of Exam Pattern is given below:
Exam Pattern for Preliminary Exam:
Questions asked will be objective type MCQs. This is a computer based test. Total 100 questions will be asked for 100 marks. The duration will be one hour to attempt the exam. There will be 0.25 negative marking for wrong answers and no penalty for unanswered questions. Questions will be asked from following subjects:
- English Language: 30 questions
- Numerical Ability: 35 questions
- Reasoning Ability: 35 questions
Exam Pattern for Main Exam:
Questions asked will be objective type MCQs. This is a computer based test. Total 200 questions will ask for 200 marks. The duration of exam will 2 hours. 40 questions will be asked from each subject. Questions will ask from five subjects. The details of subjects is given below:
- English Language
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
Selection Process for IBPS Clerical Post:
Candidates, who will qualify in Preliminary Exam, will be able to appear for Main Exam and Candidates, who will score high in Main Exam will call for Interview. Candidates will get appointment letters by merit list or rank. The score card of IBPS exam will be valid for one year.
If you want any other information related to IBPS Clerk Application Form, you can tell us by using the comment box.
Official Website: www.ibps.in