IBPS PO Admit Card 2017: (IBPS) Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has discharged the Admit Card of IBPS PO CWE Pre Examination. The authority programmed to commence the Pre-Examination of IBPS PO on in the month of October 2017.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2017
The direct link to download the IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 will available on this page. So, to download the Admit Card, the applicants will need to enter their Registration Number and Password. Around, lakh number of candidates have applied for IBPS PO as against various openings. Every one of the hopefuls who has submitted applications for the said posts can download IBPS PO Admit Card now.
www.ibps.in: IBPS PO Pre Exam Details:
- Organization Name – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Name of the Post – Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
- Official Website – www.ibps.in
- Preliminary Exam – 07.10.2017, 08.10.2017, 14.10.2017 & 15.10.2017
- Category – Admit Card
IBPS Probationary Officer CWE Admit Card 2017:
It is prompted that the aspirants ought to download their Admit Card as soon as they can. The competitors who are going to download IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 ought to take a print of the same.
It is obligatory to carry the Admit Card to the examination center upon the arrival of the exam. After that, the result of this exam will be pronounced on 20th October 2017. Qualified competitors of the Preliminary Exam will be able to download the admit card for the Pre exam.
IBPS PO Pre Exam Pattern 2017
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 hour|
- Once the print out of the admit card is created, the hopefuls ought to glue a passport size photo on it in the given space.
- Furthermore, Do not staple the photograph or do not use any pin to attach the photo.
- Attach a photocopy of the govt ID proof i.e. any one of the Driving Licence, Aadhar card, ration card, voter ID or any other.
- The competitors have to write their name, roll number, enrollment number and other initials details on the photocopy of their ID proof.
- Competitors ought to take the photocopy of the admit card.
- The competitors should bring the original photo ID card which they have submitted while filling the application form while going to the examination center.
- Competitors should check their email ID on a regular basis for getting information in regards to the call letters.
- The applicants should submit the photocopy of Identity proof along with the call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall.
- Those candidates who will not bring ID proof may be disqualified to attend the exam.
- Keep in mind that the printed copy of the admit card won’t be sent by post.
- The Admit Card which is misprinted, disfigured, torn and harmed won’t be accepted.
Download IBPS PO Admit Card
How to download IBPS PO Hall Ticket / Call Letter:
- Go to the official website of Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection, i.e. www.ibps.in
- Search the related link on the homepage.
- Click on that link to download Call Letter/ Admit card of IBPS PO exam 2017.
- After that, provide the asked details i.e. Registration Number and password to take their admit card.
- If you forget the password, then you can enter your date of birth to receive the equivalent.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Now you can save the admit card to your computer.
- Finally, take the hard copy of the admit card for the IBPS PO exam.
|IBPS CWE PO Exam Date||October 2017|
|Call letters for Pre- Exam Training download till||September 2017|
Your admit card contains essential information like exam center and exam date, roll number, registration number and all other details. According to those details, take care of the exam and take after the specified directions carefully.
IBPS Official Website: www.ibps.in
If you are going to attend this exam, then you should download IBPS PO Admit Card 2017. You can use the official website to do so. Furthermore, we will provide the latest updates regarding IBPS PO Exam Admit Card. So, you can follow our website to get the accurate and authentic information.