IBPS PO Application Form: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection i.e. IBPS carries out exam for selecting qualified as well as deserving prospects for Probationary Officer posts in various nationalized banks in India yearly. This year, IBPS has uploaded the IBPS PO Application Form 2017, on its website.
The department will conduct this pre exam on 26.09.2017 to 29.09.2017. The choice treatment includes Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and also Interview. Interested candidates can apply for this exam via online setting just.
IBPS PO Application Form 2017
On-line registration including Edit/Modification of application will start from 06.08.2017 to 26.08.2017. Applicants are suggested to examine the qualification standards as well as other relevant information like related to IBPS PO Application Form 2017.
So, Read this short article very carefully before applying. You should apply for IBPS PO Recruitment for making the career in the banking sector.
IBPS PO Notification Details:
Eligibility Criteria For IBPS PO VI 2017
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Competitors must have completed their Graduation in any discipline from recognized university.
- Age limit ought to be 20 years to 30 years.
- Upper Age Limit Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST, three years for OBC and ten years for PWD more over five years for Ex-servicemen will applicable.
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates – 06.08.2017 to 26.08.2017
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) – 06.08.2017 to 26.08.2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training – 18.09.2017 to 22.09.2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – 26.09.2017 to 29.09.2017
- Download of Admit Card for Online examination – Preliminary – September 2017
- Pre-Examination date – 07 to 15 October 2017
- Availability of Admit Card for Main Exam: November 2017
- Main Exam Date: 26 November 2017
- Main Exam Result Declaration Date: December 2017
Candidates for General and OBC Category will have to pay application fee of Rs. 600/-, as well as Reserved Category prospects, will certainly pay Rs. 100/- as application cost.
Candidates can pay application charge either using online mode i.e. Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or by utilizing offline setting i.e. Bank Challan.
Instructions to Apply For IBPS PO Application Form:
Candidates can make an application for IBPS PO 2017 by using online mode. Note down the actions to fill the online application form:
- Go to the main website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in
- Look for the link of CWE PO/MT and open it.
- Check out the alert very carefully and also click use online.
- On the Screen, the application form will appear.
- Complete the application form entirely and also upload the fee payment information likewise.
- Submit the picture as well as signature and so on.
- Click Submit after loading the application form completely.
- Click Save as well as take a printout of it for future use.
IBPS Test Pattern
Exam for IBPS PO includes 2 degrees of the examination, namely, Preliminary and also Main Exam. The test pattern is various for both exams. The detail of exam patterns for both exams is given below:
Examination Pattern for Preliminary Exam:
There are Multiple Type Questions in the exam. This is a computer based test. Total 100 questions will be asked for 100 marks. The duration will certainly be one hour to solve the exam.
There will certainly be 0.25 negative marking for wrong responses and no penalty for unanswered questions. Questions will be asked from the below topics:
- English Language: 30 questions
- Numerical Ability: 35 questions
- Mental Ability: 35 questions
- Test Pattern for Main Exam:
Questions asked will be objective type MCQs. This is a computer based test. Total 200 questions will carry 200 marks. The period of Test will be 2 hrs. Below is the Subject detail to study:
- English Language: 40 questions
- Thinking Ability: 50 inquiries
- Measurable Aptitude: 50 questions
- General Awareness: 40 inquiries
- Computer: 20 inquiries
Candidates, who will secure cut-off marks in Preliminary Exam, will be qualified for Main Exam. Hopefuls that will indeed score high merit in Main Exam, authority will call them for Interview.
The last session letter will be provided after the meeting. Merit list of Main Exam will decide the selection of the candidates. If you desire other info associated with IBPS PO Application Form 2017, you can tell us by utilizing the comment box.
|For Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Important Note: Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with this page for details and Updates. if you want to discuss more for application form then you can contact us through given comment box. Leave your query in this box. Our experts will try to give the response you as soon as possible.