IBPS SO 2016 Application Form: IBPS SO Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, etc.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection i.e. IBPS Common Written Examination i.e. CWE for appointing Specialist Officer in various nationalized banks in India. IBPS conducts IBPS SO Exam at the national level. Candidates from all states can apply for this exam, and selected candidates can be appointed in any state of India.
The selection procedure will include written exam and Interview. Selected candidates will be appointed as SO at different designations like IT Officer Scale-I, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, Marketing Officer, etc. Interested candidates can apply for this exam via online mode i.e. from the official website of IBPS.
The Application form will be released in the month of November 2017, and exam will be scheduled in the month of January 2016. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other important details like Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, etc. before applying. You can read all necessary information from this article.
You can read all necessary information from this article. To set up the career in the banking sector you should read the article carefully.
IBPS SO 2016 Application Form
- The detail of eligibility criteria is different for different officers post.
- Age limit is 20 to 30 years for general category candidates.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification is given below:
For IT Officer: 4 years engineering degree in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent from recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
For Law Officer: Bachelor Degree in Law with 50% marks with two years experience as an advocate or Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions.
For Agricultural Officer: Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks.
For Marketing Officer: MBA in Marketing from recognized university.
Rajhasha Adhikari Post: Post Graduation in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level.
- Starting date to apply online: November 2016
- Last date for online registration: December 2016
- Admit Card will be available: 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of exam for SO posts: 28th & 29th January 2017
- Result declaration date: February 2017
- Download Call Letter for Interview: February 2017
- Interview will be held on March 2017
Candidates can pay the application fee by using online mode or offline mode. By using online mode, Candidates can pay the application fee by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking, etc.
Candidates can pay the application fee by offline mode i.e. by Bank Challan. The application fee for General and OBC Category Candidates is Rs. 600/- and for SC/ST PWD candidates is Rs. 100/-
How to Apply For IBPS SO Application Form 2016
- Visit the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in
- Search for the link of IBPS SO 2016 and click Apply Online.
- Fill the application form completely. Fill the fee payment detail.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature etc.
- After checking the complete filled application form, click submit.
- Click save and take the printout of it for future use.
Pattern Of IBPS SO Exam:
The exam pattern will include the computer based test. 200 multi-choice questions will ask from different subjects. One mark will award for each correct answer, and there will negative marking for wrong answers also. The exam pattern is given below:
Exam pattern for Specialist Officer Posts:
- Reasoning: 50 Questions
- English Language: 25 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions
- Professional Knowledge: 75 Questions
Candidates will select on the basis of written examination and interview. After commencement of exam, the result will issue within one month. Merit list will also issue by marks obtained in the written exam.
Candidates will call for the interview on the basis of merit list. Final joining letters will issue after the interview. If you want any other information related to IBPS SO 2016, you can write to us by using the comment box.
Official Website: www.ibps.in