IBSAT Application Form 2016, ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Admission Process etc.
IBSAT Application Form 2016
The full form of IBSAT is ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test. This exam is conducted by ICFAI Business Schools and the ICFAI University to give admission to various management courses offered by ICFAI Business Schools and the ICFAI University in India. ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test is very famous entrance examination conducted for giving admission in post graduate management courses like MBA/PGPM.
The IBSAT Score Card is used to give admission by all associate institutes of ICFAI. The main admission office of ICFAI is in Hyderabad. Application forms for IBSAT 2016 for PGPM Program are released from 9th May 2016 and candidates can apply till 20th May 2016. It is expected that the exam will be conducted in the month of December 2016.
Candidates can apply via online and offline mode. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and other important detail like Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Admission Process etc. related to IBSAT 2016 Application Form. Candidates can read this information from this article.
The terms and conditions for applying for this entrance exam are detailed below:
- Applicants must have done Graduation in any stream in English Medium from recognized university with 50% marks.
- If the candidate has done graduation in Hindi Medium then he/she can submit the NELT/ IELTS/ TOEFL/ score by 31st May 2016.
- Applicant must have done 15 years(10+2+3 format) of regular education.
- Candidates appearing in last semester of final year are also eligible for applying but they must have passed the Graduation on or before 31st May 2016 and candidates have to submit the required documents till 1st November 2016.
- Candidates, who have done Graduation from distance education/part-time/online degree, are not eligible for this exam.
- Eligibility Criteria will be check from August 2016 onwards.
- Starting date to submit application form : 9th May 2016
- The last date to submit application form : 20th May 2016
- Selection Process : 21st May onward (at 8 campuses for getting admission only into 5 IBS Campuses)
Registration Fee and How to Apply
There is a common application form for admission to MBA/PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur and IBS Kolkata campuses. Candidates can apply via online and offline mode also as per their choice.
In the case of Online Mode, Candidates can fill the application form from the official website i.e. admissions.ibsindia.org. Fill the form completely like personal detail, contact detail etc. After that pay the application fee of Rs. 1600/-. On payment of application fee, you will get the confirmation via email at your mentioned email id. After filling the complete application form, click Submit. Candidates will receive the hard copy of application form within one week.
In the case of offline mode, candidates can buy the application form from any of the marketing offices by paying the application fee in cash. Candidates can get the list of marketing offices by using the link given below.
MBA Courses are offered by IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur and PGPM Courses are offered by IBS Ahemdabad, IBS Benguluru, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata.
For giving admission, Scores of IBSAT 2015 / CAT 2015/ GMAT (2013 onwards)/ NMAT 2015 by GMACTM/ MAT 2015-16/ XAT 2016/ CMAT 2016/ State Level Test for Management will be used by ICFAI University, Dehradun, The ICFAI University, Jaipur and The Icfaian Foundation.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of cut-off decided by authorities. Qualified candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview after 21st May 2016 at 8 campuses of IBS. But admission will be given to only 5 campuses as mentioned above. Final selection will be made on the basis of overall performance in academic qualifications, Score obtained in Entrance Exam, GD and Personal Interview.
The detail of course fee to be paid in installments is given below:
- For MBA program at IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur campuses : Rs. 5.11 lacs
- For PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru and IBS Kolkata Campuses : Rs. 7.26 lacs
IBS Admissions Office,
65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta
Hyderabad – 500082
Telephone Board: 040 – 23440963
Toll Free:1800 425 55 66 77
If you want any other information related to IBSAT Application Form 2016, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Click Here to apply for MBA/PGPM Course
Click Here for List of Marketing Offices
Official Website – www. ibsindia.org