IRMA Admission Test 2017, Institute of Rural Management Anand, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Admission Process etc.
IRMA Admission Application Form 2017
Institute of Rural Management Anand i.e. IRMA conducts entrance exam at national level to give admission in various Rural Management Courses. Candidates, who want to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PRM) and Fellow Program in Rural Management (FPRM) in Institute of Rural Management Anand, Gujarat, have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by IRMA.
The IRMA will give admission in these two courses on the basis of score obtained in the IRMA Admission Test 2017/CAT 2017. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates can read the important information related to IRMA Admission Test 2017 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Admission Process etc. from this article. So, Read this article carefully before applying for this entrance exam.
The detail of eligibility criteria for PRM Course and FPRM Course is given below:
For PRM Course(2 years full-time course):
Graduation in any discipline from recognized university with 50% marks(40% in case of Reserved Category Candidates)
For FPRM(7 years full-time course):
- Post Graduation in any discipline from recognized university with 55% marks and 50% at Graduation level. OR
- Candidate must possess a PGDRM or PGDRDM from IRMA with one-year post-diploma and relevant work experience. OR
- Five-year professional degree in Medicine, veterinary science and architecture from a recognized university with a minimum one year experience. OR
- Degree in Engineering and Agricultural science with 60% marks with at least three years of work experience. OR
- Candidates having a valid score of UGC JRF in the relevant disciplines in streams such as Management, economics, social work, Sociology, Psychology, and commerce.
- Starting date to submit application form : October, 2016
- Last date to submit application form online: December, 2016
- Last date to submit application form Offline: December, 2016
- Issues of Social Concern Test: 2nd week of February, 2017
- Intimation regarding Group Activities and Personal Interview: 3rd week of February, 2017
- Final Personal Interview and Group activities: March, 2017
- Final Result declaration date: March or April, 2017
Application fee can be paid by online and offline mod. In case of Online mode, Application fee can be paid by using debit card/credit card/net the banking. In case of offline mode, candidates can pay application fee by Bank Challan or by Demand Draft drawn in the favor of “IRMA” payable at Anand, Gujarat. The detail of application fee is given below:
In case of Online Payment Mode:
- For One course : Application fee for General and OBC Candidates is Rs. 1200/- and Rs. 600/- for Reserved Category Candidates.
- For Both the courses: Application fee for General and OBC Candidates is Rs. 1600/- and Rs. 800/- for Reserved Category Candidates.
In case of Offline Payment Mode:
- For One course : Application fee for General and OBC Candidates is Rs. 1275/- and Rs. 675/- for Reserved Category Candidates.
- For Both the courses: Application fee for General and OBC Candidates is Rs. 1675/- and Rs. 875/- for Reserved Category Candidates.
Overseas Candidates will pay application fee of Rs. 2000/-
How to Apply For IRMA Admission Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply for IRMA Admission Test 2017 via online and offline mode. In case of offline mode, Candidates can get the application form from the admission office of the Institute of Rural Management. After filling the application form, candidates have to send the application form along with DD to the following mentioned address:
Institute of Rural Management Anand
Post Box No. 60, Anand 388001.
Contact: 02692 – 260 391 / 260 181
Fax: 02692 – 260188
In the case of online mode, candidates can fill the online application form from the official website i.e. www.irma.ac.in. After that Search for the link of Application form for IRMA Admission Test 2017. Fill the form completely and pay the application fee. Upload the scanned photo and signature etc. on the application form. After checking the filled form, click submit. Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
Objective type multi choice question will be asked in the exam paper. Total 200 questions will be asked and two hours duration will be given to attempt the examination. The questions will be asked from following sections:
- Analytical Reasoning : 50 questions
- English Comprehension : 40 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude : 50 questions
- Social concern : 60 questions
Counselling process will begin in the month of March or April, 2017. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written test. After declaration of result, merit list will be issued and those candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be called for Group Activities and Interview. Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of overall performance in written test, Group Activities and Interview. Counselling schedule will be uploaded on the official website of the institute. At the time of Counselling, document verification will also be done. candidates are advised to take their original DMCs and Certificates along with them at the time of counselling.
If you want more information related to IRMA Admission Test 2017, you can write to us by leaving your message in the comment box given below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website – www.irma.ac.in