JCECE Application Form 2017: Jharkhand JCECE Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Application Fee and Application Process from Official Website i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
The full form of JCECE is Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Exam. It is a state level entrance exam conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board every year. Students apply for this test to get admission in the first year of degree level professional courses in the field of engineering, medical, architecture, and many other courses.
Many government colleges and private colleges use the score obtained in JCECE for giving admission to various courses. The JCECE Application Form 2017 will be available only through online process. The application form will be available in the month of April 2017. Candidates can apply for JCECE 2017 from Official Website i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
There is no need to send the application form to the board. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. In this article, we are providing you the detail like Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Exam Date, Exam Pattern and important dates, etc. Read the article before applying for the exam. Must apply for the application form for making a career in the stream of agriculture.
JCECE Application Form 2017
Courses Offered And Subjects Group:
- B.Tech, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture: PCM Subject Group
- MBBS, BDS, BHMS, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture: PCB Subject Group
- B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, B.Sc. Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture: PCMB Subject Group
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and local or permanent residence of Jharkhand state.
- For MBBS & BDS Courses: Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- For B.Tech & BHMS Courses: there is no age limit.
- For Engineering Courses: 12th class pass with PCM i.e. physics & mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry with 45%marks(40% for SC and ST)
- Online Application Form Available – 1st March 2017
- Last date to apply online – 30th April 2017
- The last date to submit the application fee through debit/credit card – Last week of April 2017
- The last date to submit the application fee through challan – Last week of April 2017
- Exam date – 23rd April, 7th May, 14th May 2017
- Result declaration – May 2017
- Counseling begins – June 2017
Exact dates will be updated to you later.
The JCECE 2017 Exam will consist of 150 objective type questions. Each question will have four answers. One mark will be given for each correct answer, and there will be 1/4th negative marking. Question Paper will be given in both languages i.e. Hindi and English. There will be 50 questions of 50 marks from each subject.
Application fee can be paid either through online banking i.e. through Debit Card/ Credit Card and also through offline mode i.e. through Bank Challan. The application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstance. The detail of Application Fee is given below:
- Application Fee for PCM: Rs. 550/- for General and BC1 and BC2 Category and Rs. 225/- for SC and ST Category Candidates.
- Application Fee for PCB: Rs. 550/- for General and BC1 and BC2 Category and Rs. 225/- for SC and ST Category Candidates.
- Application Fee for PCMB: Rs. 600/- for General and BC1 and BC2 Category and Rs. 325/- for SC and ST Category Candidates.
Steps to Apply for JCECE 2017 Application Form
- Visit the official website i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Search for the link to apply Online for JCECE Application Form 2017.
- Fill all the details in application form like personal details, guardian details, academic details, contact details like e-mail id, password, security pin, etc.
- After that upload the scanned photograph, signature and left thumb impression in specified dimensions (right-hand thumb in case the candidate do not have left-hand thumb or any finger if both thumbs are not there).
- After that, fill the application fee through credit card/debit card/e-challan or Bank Challan.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Take the printout of it for future reference.
JCECE 2017 Counselling
Those candidates, whose name will come under Merit List, will be eligible for Counselling process. Candidates will call for counseling process as per their obtained rank. Counseling will done in two rounds. Candidates are required to pay counseling fee of Rs. 300 for general candidates and Rs. 250 for SC/ST candidates to participate in the counseling process.
Document verification will be done at the time of counseling/ admission. If the candidates fail to produce the original documents at the time of counseling, the candidate will not be considered for admission.
If you have any doubt or query related to JCECE 2017, then you can write to us in the comment box. We will solve your query as soon as possible. You can also visit our site at regular intervals of time for further updates like exam dates, answer keys, result, etc.
Official Website i.e. jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in