JEMAT 2016, West Bengal Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process etc.
JEMAT Application Form 2016
The full form of JEMAT is Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test conducted by West Bengal University of Technology i.e. WBUT. This is a state level entrance exam conducted for admission into MBA and Master of Human Administration (MHA) in various government and private colleges affiliated to WBUT in West Bengal state.
This exam is conducted twice in a year. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other important information like Important dates, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Process to Apply and Counselling Process etc. related to JEMAT 2016 before applying.
Application form for JEMAT 2016 will be released in the month of June 2016 and the exam will be conducted in the month of July 2016. Candidates can apply via online and offline mode as per their choice. We are providing you all necessary information related to JEMAT 2016 in this article. So, Read this article carefully before applying.
The candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying. If he/she fails to do so, his/her application may be rejected at any stage. The detail of eligibility norms is given below:
- Candidate must have Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Candidates appearing in final year are also eligible to apply.
- Starting date to submit application form : 1st week of June 2016
- Closing date to submit application form : Last week of June 2016
- Admit Card Available : 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination : July 2016
- Result declaration date : within two weeks of commencement of exam
- GD and Personal Interview : August 2016
Candidates can pay the application fee by Demand Draft drawn in favor of “MAKAUTWB-JEMAT” payable at Kolkata. The application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances. The detail of application form is given below:
- Fee for General and OBC Category Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- Form fee for Reserved Category Candidates : Rs. 300/-
Process to Apply For JEMAT Application Form 2016
Candidates can apply for JEMAT 2016 via online and offline mode also. The detail is given below:
In case of Offline Mode:
Candidates can download the application form from the official website i.e. www.wbut.ac.in. Candidates can fill the application form as per the instructions provided in the prospectus. After filling the application form completely, Candidates will send the application form and DD of application fee to the office of WBUT.
In case of Online Mode:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.wbut.ac.in
- Search for the link of Application form for JEMAT 2016.
- Fill the form completely like personal detail, educational detail, contact detail etc.
- Fill the detail of Demand Draft in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature etc.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
After filling the application form online, candidates will send the application form and DD to the following mentioned address:
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal
Formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology
BF-142, Sector- I, salt Lake Kolkata- 700064
Objective type MCQs will be asked in the question paper. 100 questions will be asked in the exam paper and two hours duration will be given to attempt the examination. Each question will carry one mark. There will be 0.25 negative marking for every wrong answer. Questions will be asked from following sections:
- General English : 40 Questions
- Mathematics : 40 Questions
- Logical Reasoning : 20 Questions
Candidates, who will qualify in JEMAT 2016, will be eligible for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. GD and Personal Interview will carry 10% marks. Counselling Process will be held in the month of September at the WBUT campus. Candidates will be eligible for counseling on merit basis. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of rank, choice of college and availability of seats. Document verification will also be done at the time of counseling. the schedule of counseling will be uploaded on the official website of the university.
Official Website – www.wbut.ac.in