JIPMER 2017, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc.
JIPMER Application Form 2017
The full form of JIPMER is Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. Candidates, who want to get admission in various courses of Medical field like MBBS, MD, MS, B.Sc Nursing courses offered by JIPMER, have to pass the medical entrance test conducted by this institute every year.
The purpose of this test is to screen the deserving candidates for admission. Because the number of seats is limited and the applicants are very large in number. Candidates can apply for JIPMER 2017 via online mode only. The application form will be available on the official website i.e. jipmer.edu.in in the month of March 2017.
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying. In this article, we are providing you the detail of Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern etc. in brief form. So, Read this article carefully and then apply for this test.
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- Applicant must be an Indian National. OCI and NRI candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission. No age relaxation for reserved category.
- Candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology as subjects.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in PCB (for general) and 40% marks (for SC/ST /OBC/ OPH (reserved).
- Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects.
- The candidate should have secured minimum 50% marks in PCB (for general) and 40% marks (for SC/ST /OBC/ OPH (reserved). 45% marks for General OPH candidates.
- Submission of online application form starts – First week of March 2017
- The last date to submit the online application – First week of May 2017
- Admit card release – 15 days before exam date
- Date of examination – First week of June 2017
- Result Declaration Date – Third week of June 2017
- Counseling starts – Forth week of June 2017
Candidates can pay application fee via online mode only. Candidates can pay the application fee by using Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking. The detail of application fee is given below:
- Fee for General Category: Rs. 1000/-
- Form fee for Reserved Category: Rs. 800/-
- OPH candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to Apply for JIPMER 2017
The application form will be available online in the month of March 2017. Candidates can apply for JIPMER 2017 from the official website i.e. jipmer.edu.in. Search for the link of Application Form for JIPMER 2017. Fill the online application form completely. Upload the photo, signature, thumb impression etc. Pay the application fee via online mode. Keep safe the receipt of payment of application fee with you. Candidates are advised to fill the complete application form as per the instructions given in the information brochure along with application form. After filling the complete form, Click Submit and take the printout of it for future use.
Total 200 Questions will be asked in the JIPMER 2017. Questions will be objective type multi choice type. Exam will be conducted on CBT mode i.e. Computer Based Test. The paper will be set in only English language. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking. The exam pattern is given below:
- Physics: 60 Questions
- Chemistry: 60 Questions
- Biology/Biotechnology: 60 Questions
- Logic and Quantitative Reasoning: 10 Questions
- English and Comprehension: 10 Questions
Counselling process will begin in June, 2017. Candidates qualified in JIPMER 2017 will be eligible for Counselling process. Before appearing for the counselling, candidates have to go through the Biometric finger print and image verification. In counselling process, document verification will be done and medical test of candidates will be done. Candidates will be selected for admission only if they are medically fit as per the medical test taken by authority. Seats will be allotted as per the merit list.
If you have any other query related to JIPMER 2017, then tell us through comment box. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website – www.jipmer.edu.in