JIPMER Recruitment 2016, 92 posts of Staff nurse and Other Posts, Download Official Notification and Application Form from jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER Recruitment 2016
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research i.e. JIPMER has issued a recruitment notification under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, Puducherry. As per this notification, applications are invited for 92 posts of Staff Nurse and X-Ray Technician in their department. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other important detail from official notification before applying. Candidates can apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2016 via offline mode. You can read this article completely to know the application process to apply for these posts. Candidates must fill and submit the application form before last date i.e. 16th August, 2016.
JIPMER Staff Nurse Vacancy Detail 2016
In this article, we are providing you the detail of official notification like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay scale and how to apply etc. in brief form. Candidates can also use the links given below for direct access to official notification and application form.
Important information related to JIPMER Recruitment 2016:
- Name of Organisation : JIPMER and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, Puducherry
- Number of Vacancies : 92 Posts
- Name of Posts : Staff Nurse and Other Posts
- Job location : Puducherry
- Official Website : jipmer.edu.in
- Post wise detail :
- Staff Nurse : 82 Posts
- X-Ray Technician : 09 Posts
- Physical Instructor : 01 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Staff Nurse and Other Posts
- For Staff Nurse Post : Applicant must have done Diploma/ Degree in General Nursing and Midwifery.
- For X-Ray Technician Post : Applicant must have done B.Sc in Medical Radiation Technology from recognized board.
- For Physical Instructor Post : Applicant must have done Graduation in Physical Education from recognized board.
Maximum age limit for these posts is 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Rank obtained in the written test and Interview.
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
- Application fee for General and OBC category Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- Application fee for Reserved Category Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- Application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
Last date to submit application form via offline mode : 16th August, 2016
Process to Apply
Candidates can apply for Staff Nurse posts via offline mode. First of all, candidates will have to download the application form from the official website i.e. jipmer.edu.in. We are telling you the steps to download the application form from the official website. Note down the steps mentioned below :
- Visit the official website i.e. jipmer.edu.in
- Search for the link of JIPMER Recruitment for 92 posts of Staff Nurse.
- Download the application form for Staff Nurse Posts.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Paste your photograph on it and attach the photocopy of relevant documents like educational certificates, fee payment receipt, caste certificate etc.
- Put this filled application form in an envelope and write the name of post for which you want to apply for this posts.
- Send this application form to the following mentioned address by Speed Post/Registered Post :
Postal Address :
Candidates can also get the application form for JIPMER Recruitment 2016 by using the links given below. It will save your time. Candidates can follow our site for further updates and more recruitment new.
Grab this Opportunity before last date………
Download for Official Notification and Application Form