KARePass Application Status 2017: With the aim of the Educational Upliftment of the Students of the Backwards class of Karnataka state, the Department of Backward Class Welfare and Government of Karnataka has started Online Post Scholarships Disbursements through KARePass Application. Applicants can check their Karnataka ePASS Application Status 2017 from the official website i.e. karepass.cgg.gov.in
The government of Karnataka provides Scholarships to the Financially Weaker Students of SC/ST/OBC/EBC Category for further studies after schooling. The KAR ePASS was initiated by the Department of Backward Class Welfare and launched by Government of Karnataka.
KARePass Scholarship Application Status 2017
The full form of KAR ePASS is Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships. The government of Karnataka distributes Online Post Matric Scholarships through ePASS to the Financially Backward Class Students for Post Matric Studies.
The KARePASS was launched on 1st October 2017 by the Honourable Chief Minister of Karnataka, Sri Siddaramaiah. The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial help to the backward class Students for Higher Studies.
The government of Karnataka provides the financial help in the following ways:
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Fee Concession Scheme
- Food and Accommodation Scholarship
- Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship
The Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships i.e. KAR ePASS connects all welfare departments, state government treasury, databases of Secondary Schools Leaving Certificates(SSLC), Colleges, and Banks to disburse scholarships. The Electronic Payment mode is selected for disbursement of scholarship, so as to provide the quick and direct benefit to the students.
Karnataka ePASS Application Registration >>>> Click Here
Know Your Application Number of Karnataka ePASS >>>>Click Here
Renewal Application For Karnataka ePASS >>>> Click Here
Karnataka Vidyasiri Application Status 2017
The KAR ePASS is a scholarship scheme, which is made for the Reserved Category Students, who are too weak financially to pursue further studies after schooling. Every year, a huge number of students avail financial help from Karnataka Government in the form of Scholarship for pursuing UG and PG Courses.
To apply for this KAR E-Pass Application, Candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Candidates applying for Post Matric Scholarship must have yearly income less than 2 lacs rupees. If they have more than 2lacs yearly income, they will not be eligible for the scholarship.
Candidates, who have applied for the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship, want to check their application status. Dear friends, you can check your KARePASS Application Status from the official website i.e. karepass.cgg.gov.in. Now without any delay, you have to apply for KARePass 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for KAR ePASS Scholarship 2017
The Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarships are provided to financially weaker students for pursuing the Medical, Engineering, PG, and Nursing Courses. Now, we are providing you with the eligibility criteria for the Vidyasiri scholarship:
- Applicant must be a resident of Karnataka state.
- Applicant must belong to the Reserved Category i.e. SC, ST, OBC, and EBC Category.
- The family income of the applicant must be under 2 Lacs Rupees per annum.
How to apply for KAR ePASS and Check the Karnataka ePASS Application Status 2017
Now, we are telling you how you can apply for the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship and how to check the Karnataka ePASS Application Status 2017. Just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of KARePASS i.e. karepass.cgg.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will see the direct links like “Apply Online”, “Application Status”, “Know your Application Number.”
- Select the option “Apply Online” to fill the online application form for the scholarship.
- Click on the link “Application Status” to check your Application Status.
Required Certificates For Karnataka ePASS Scholarship 2017
- Caste Certificates and Income Certificates
- Aadhar card
- SSLC Scoreboard and Previous class / Courses Scoreboard.
- Bank PassBook Details
- Student photo (With JPG format Only with max. 30 KB.)
- Gram Panchayat / Habitation Certificate issued from Local Institutions.
- Student Disability / Blind Students (If Applicable)
Phone 1: 9480818013
Phone 2: 9480820232
Phone 3: (080) 22374837
Email ID: email@example.com
|Check Karnataka ePASS Application Status 2017||Click Here|
Karepass Contact Details for Help:
In case any doubt, issue, you can get in touch with the Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department:
- New User ID Creation for New Institutions
- SSLC Marks Card Issues
- Deletion of the Wrong Application Entry
- College Authority with regard to any course etc
- Addition of New Banks/Bank IFSCs
- Replying Online to any other Queries
Use the link provided above for checking the KARePASS Application Status. If you have any doubt or you want any help, write to us by using the comment box given below. Candidates can also visit the official website of the Department of Backward Classes Welfare which is – backwardclasses.kar.nic.in for any query or doubt related to KARePass Scholarship 2017. Without wasting time candidates should moe on the official portal to check the status of KARePass Scholarship 2017.
Good Luck !!!!!!!!