Karnataka Polytechnic 2017, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply and Counselling Process etc.
Karnataka Polytechnic 2017
Every year, the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) makes arrangement for giving admission for Karnataka Polytechnic courses. Candidates, who are interested to get admission in polytechnic courses in various government and private colleges or polytechnic institutes affiliated to DTE. Candidates can apply for the Karnataka Polytechnic 2017 only through offline mode. Application form will be released in the month of May, 2017. Candidates should read the eligibility criteria before applying. We are providing you the detail of eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply and Counselling Process etc. in this article. Read the article carefully before applying.
- 10th Class pass or its equivalent examination from the recognized educational board of Karnataka.
- Candidates must have passed in Science and Mathematics with minimum aggregate of 35% marks.
- The candidates who have passed their SSLC examination from another board other than Karnataka then he/she has to produce the eligibility certificate issued by the Secretary, Board of Technical Examinations, Bangalore.
- Starting date to fill Application Form: May, 2017
- Closing Date to fill the application form: June, 2017
- Counselling Process: June, 2017
- Thees are tentative dates. We will update you about the exact dates later.
Candidates of General category can buy the application form by paying Rs. 100/- and candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 50/- for buying application form.
Process to Apply
The admission procedure will start in the month of May, 2017. Candidates can apply for Karnataka Polytechnic Admission 2017 through offline mode only. For successful registration, candidates have to submit the application form before last date. Candidates can get the application form from the registered centers or the government aided polytechnic colleges by paying an amount of Rs.100 (for general category) and Rs.50 (for reserved category). Candidates should fill the application form carefully and completely. After filling the form, it must be posted to the nodal centers where the candidates want to take admission. Candidates must take a printout of application form before submitting the application form for future reference.
Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit list. The authority will publish the merit list in newspaper or official website or both. The authority will reserve 50% seats for various groups of the society and the seat allotment on the remaining 50% seats will be processed as per the candidate’s score in 10th/SSLC or its equivalent examination.
Documents Required for Verification
The candidates seeking admission to the Karnataka Polytechnic colleges have to bring the following documents for verification purpose:
- SSLC or equivalent examination mark sheet
- SSLC/10th passing certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Recent Passport Size photographs
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
if you want any other information related to Kerala Polytechnic 2017, then you can write to us in the comment box given below.