Kerala PSC Admit Card: If you have applied for the Kerala PSC Recruitment, then you must read this article. Now, all applicants are looking for the date of examination on the official website of Kerala PSC. Candidates who had applied for these posts they need to download KPSC Admit Card for appearing in Examination. Candidates will get entry in the examination hall with Admit Card only. So, Candidates those who want to appear in exam can check for the Kerala PSC Admit Card 2016 on the Official Website i.e. keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Admit Card 2016
KPSC also known as Kerala Public Services Commission. KPSC had announced recruitment of 90 posts for Lecturer, LDC and other posts. Many candidates had filled the application form for these posts. Now, candidates must be waiting for announcement of exam date and also the date of downloading the Admit Card. So exam for these posts will be declared soon and to appear in the exam candidates will have to take a copy of their Admit Card. That will also be available to the candidates before 10 to 15 days of exam day. Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card only from the Official Website of Kerala PSC. Here, In this article we are providing you the direct link of the Website.
About Kerala PSC
KPSC i.e. Kerala Public Service Commission, is the Official body created by Constitution of India. This organization recruits personnel time to time in different departments. It is an Official Agency of the State government. It is responsible of recruitment of man power in different departments. The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram.
Important information related to Kerala PSC Admit Card 2016:
- Name of Organisation: Kerala public service Commission i.e. Kerala PSC
- Number of Posts: 90 Posts
- Name of Posts: Lecturer, LDC and Other Posts
- Date of Examination: not declared yet
- Hall Ticket Status: will be available only 10 to 15 days before the exam date
- Official Website: keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Admit Card 2016
Steps to download the Hall Ticket for Lecturer and Other Posts offered by Kerala PSC:
- Visit the official website i.e. keralapsc.gov.in
- Search for the link to Hall Ticket for Lecturer, LDC and other posts.
- Fill your Registration Number and password or DOB, etc. in the given boxes.
- Click Submit and your Admit Card for the applied post will appear on the screen.
- Click Save and take a printout of Kerala PSC Admit Card 2016 for future use.
Candidates can download the Kerala PSC Admit Card 2016 by using the direct link given below. Candidates must take their Admit Card and an id proof with them at the exam hall, otherwise, they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. All the Best!!!! for the exam.
KPSC Admit Card: You can share your problem with us through the comment box. We believe you that our experts will try to solve your problem in a short time. Aslo follow our blog to know the method to download KPSC Admit Card 2016