KGMU Recruitment 2016, 265 Senior Resident and other posts, check official notification and apply online from official website i.e. www.kgmu.org
KGMU Recruitment 2016
If you are from medical field and looking for a job then we have a good news for you. The King George Medical University, Lucknow has issued a recruitment notification to invite applications for 265 Posts of Senior Resident, Demonstrator and Non-PG Resident. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for these posts. Eligible candidates can apply for KGMU Recruitment 2016 via online mode. Last date to submit application form is 17th July, 2017. Read this article completely for more detail regarding these vacant posts.
KGMU Senior Resident Vacancy Detail 2016
King George Medical University is one of the Top 5 Medical Institutions of India. This university is also known as Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University. For any person from medical field, it will be an honor to work in this institute. Recently, this institute has issued a recruitment notification to invite applications for 265 Senior Resident and other posts. Read this article completely to get the detail of official notification in brief form.
Important information related to KGMU Recruitment 2016 :
- Name of Organisation : King George’s Medical University i.e. KGMU
- Number of Vacancies : 265 Posts
- Name of Posts : Senior Resident, Non-PG Resident and Demonstrator Posts
- Job Location : Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Official Website : www.kgmu.org
- Post Wise Detail :
- Senior Resident (Unregistered): 215 Posts
- Non-PG Resident: 44 Posts
- Demonstrator: 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for KGMU Senior Resident Posts
Applicant must have any one of the above mentioned degree in relevant field from any recognized institute of India :
MD/ DA/ MBBS/ DM/ MD/ DNB/ MS/ DNB & MRC in the post relevant discipline
For more details, see the official notification.
Age limit is not mentioned in the official notification.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
Candidates of General and OBC Category will pay Rs. 2000/- as application fee and candidates of Reserved Category Candidates will pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee. Application fee can be paid by using online mode i.e. by using Debit Card or Credit Card or NEFT etc.
Last date to submit application form online and offline : 17th July, 2016
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for KGMU Recruitment 2016 via online mode. Candidates can apply from official website i.e. www.kgmu.org. We are telling you the steps to fill the application form via online mode. Note down the steps mentioned below :
- Visit the official website i.e. www.kgmu.org
- Search for the link of 265 posts of Senior Resident and other Posts.
- Read the official notification carefully and click Apply Online.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above and fill the fee payment detail in the application form.
- Upload your scanned photo, signature and relevant documents etc.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form carefully.
- Click Save and take printout of it for future use.
After that, send the printout of duly filled application form to the following mentioned address by Speed Post or Registered Post :
Postal Address :
King George’s Medical university
Chowk, Lucknow 226003”
We have provided you all necessary information related to KGMU Recruitment 2016. Candidates should visit our site at regular intervals of time for further updates and more recruitment news.
Apply Well in time………
Click Here for KGMU Official Notification for Sr Resident Posts
Click here to Apply Online