“KSOU B.Ed Application Form 2017” – Are you interested in doing B.Ed. from Karnataka State Open University i.e. KSOU?????? If yes…..then you are on right page. We provide you, all necessary information related to admission procedure for B.Ed. course offered by Karnataka State Open University i.e. KSOU. Every year, Karnataka State Open University invites applications from eligible candidates for B.Ed. course. Karnataka B.Ed Admission will be done on the basis of written test called as B.Ed Entrance.
First of all, candidates will apply for KSOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam. Qualified candidates will eligible for counselling. Final admission will be given to candidates on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance exam and availability of seats for B.Ed. course.Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for this examination. Candidates can fill Karnataka B.Ed Application Form 2017 via online mode.
KSOU B.Ed Application Form 2017 will be released in the month of March 2017 and the exam will be conducted in the month of June 2017. We are providing you necessary information related to KSOU B.Ed Application Form 2017 in this article. The candidates must read this passage before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for KSOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2017
Candidates must fulfil the following requirements:
- Candidate must have done graduation in relevant discipline from recognised university.
- Minimum secured marks in Graduation or Post Graduation should be 45% in case of general category candidates.
- For SC/ST/PH category candidates, the required percentage in Graduation or Post Graduation should be 40%.
- Starting date to submit application form : March 2017
- Closing date to submit application form : April 2017
- Admit Card availability: 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination: June 2017
- Result declaration date: June 2017
- Counselling Process: July 2017
The application fee for Karnataka State Open University B.Ed. Admission 2017
Candidates can pay application fee by following methods:
- Through SBM/SBI Bank using the Challan provided by KSOU.
- Candidates of another state can pay the application fee by using DD for The Finance Officer, KSOU, Manasagangotri, payable at Mysore in any branch of any Nationalized Banks.
- The application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to Apply for Karnataka State Open University B.Ed Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply for KSOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2017 via online mode only. Candidates can fill the KSOU B.Ed Application Form 2017 from the official website of the university. Note down the steps to fill the application form online:
Steps to fill the KSOU B.Ed. Entrance Exam Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.karnatakastateopenuniversity.in
- Search for the link of KSOU B.Ed Application Form 2017.
- Click on the link and click apply online.
- Fill the form completely and pay the application fee also.
- Upload the photo, signature and thumb impression and required documents on the online application form.
- Click Submit after checking the filled application form.
- Click Save and take the printout of it for future use.
Exam Pattern for KSOU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2017
The exam pattern will help you in preparing for this entrance exam. It is an objective type exam. Each question will be for one mark. There are total 150 questions and each question carries one mark. The duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- General English: 40 questions
- General Knowledge : 40 questions
- Numeric Ability : 30 questions
- Computer Knowledge : 20 questions
- Teaching Aptitude and Attitude : 20 questions
Documents Required for Admission in KSOU B,Ed. 2017
- Three photocopies of Mark Sheets of 10th and 12th class.
- Three photocopies of Mark Sheets of Graduation.
- Three photocopies of Mark Sheets of Post Graduation (if done)
- Eight latest passport size photographs.
- Original Migration Certificate.
After the declaration of result, the deserving candidates can get admission by entrance exam cut-off marks. Hence, candidates, whose name will come under merit list, will be eligible for Counselling. In counselling, candidates will choose the subjects for B.Ed. Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of rank of candidates.
Official Website – www.karnatakastateopenuniversity.in
Karnataka B.Ed Application Form 2016
Those have registered for KSOU B.Ed Application Form 2017 they need to be in touch with our web page because we will also mention the link of CET admit card.