LSAT Application Form 2017, Law School Admission Test, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc.
LSAT Application Form 2017
Law School Admission Test i.e. LSAT is a world level law entrance test conducted by Law School Admission Council, USA. This test is organized for those candidates who want to get admission in law schools in countries like the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. Many law schools of different countries offers admission in various UG and PG courses of law on the basis of performance in LSAT.
LSAT is conducted four times in a year in the month of February, June, October, and December respectively. Candidates can appear for this exam maximum 3 times in a period of 2-year. Near about 60 law Institutions in India gives admission on the basis of LSAT Score every year. LSAT examination is conducted in United States, Canada, Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia, South America, Central America and Mexico.
LSAT 2017 Application Form will be released in the month of November 2016 and candidates can apply till May 2017. If you want more information related to LSAT Application Form 2017, you can read this article. In this article, we are providing you the information like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling Process etc. related to LSAT.
The detail of eligibility criteria is given below:
- If you are applying for LLM, then you must have Valid Bachelor Degree in Law from recognized university or Institution.
- Candidates appearing in LLB course are also eligible to apply for LSAT.
- The eligibility criteria may vary from institutions to institutions. So, before applying, candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the institution in which you want to get admission.
- Starting of Online registration for LSAT: November 2016
- Last date in case of online payment : May 2017
- Last date in case of offline payment : April 2017
- Exam date for LSAT : February, June, October and December 2017
- Fee for LSAT Application Form 2017 is Rs. 3800/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee by online and offline mode.
- In the case of online payment mode, Candidates can use Debit Card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- In the case of Offline mode, Candidates can pay form fee by using Demand draft/Pay Orders/Banker’s Cheque.
- Demand draft/Pay Orders/Banker’s Cheque should be drawn in the name of “Pearson India Education Services Private Limited” payable at “New Delhi” or “Noida”.
- DD should be sent to the following address:
Pearson VUE C/o Greenclouds 6708,
DLF Phase – IV,
Haryana – 122002 Phone: 09213027790.
How to Apply For LSAT Application Form 2017
- Visit the official website i.e. www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia
- Search for the link of Application Form for LSAT 2017.
- Fill the form completely and pay the application fee by online mode or by offline mode as mentioned above.
- After filling the complete form, Click Submit.
- Registration Number and password will be generated. Keep it safe for future use.
- Click save and take the printout of it for future use.
Exam Centers in India
- North India : Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow
- South India : Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
- West India : Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur
- East India : Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi
The exam will be conducted in offline mode i.e. pen paper based mode. The duration for LSAT is 2 hours and 20 minutes. Questions asked will be the objective type multi-choice type. The question will be asked in four sections, namely, Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning I, Logical Reasoning II and Reading Comprehension. There is no provision for negative marking.
The result will be declared within 3 to 4 weeks after commencement of exam. Candidates can check their marks obtained in LSAT by activating their account by using their registration number and password. The score card will not be provided by email or post. The score will remain in the account of candidate only for two months after the declaration of result.
Candidates should take the printout of Score card before that. The cut off for LSAT will be 150. To get admission in Top 25 law schools, candidates will need to score more than 160 marks in LSAT. So, prepare well for the exam if you want to get admission in the prestigious institution.
If you want more information related to LSAT 2017, you can write to us by using the comment box given below.
Official Website – www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia