LUCSAT 2016 Application Form: Computer Science Admission Test Notification, Eligibility, Important Dates, Application fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling, etc.
The full form of LUCSAT is Lucknow University Computer Science Admission Test. This is a state level entrance test for selecting candidates for providing admission in post graduation course of Computer Application i.e. MCA. Candidates, who want to get admission in MCA course in Lucknow University or in any college affiliated to this university, can apply for this entrance test.
Followers will provide admission by marks obtained in the entrance test. Candidates can fill LUCSAT Application Form 2016 from the official website of Lucknow University. LUCSAT Application Form 2016 will release in the month of June 2016 and the exam will be conducted in the month of August 2016.
Interested candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for this exam. Here, in this article, we are providing you the necessary information related to LUCSAT Application Form 2016 like Eligibility, Important Dates, Application fee, How to Apply, Exam Pattern, Counselling, etc. Candidates must read this article carefully and then decide whether to apply for this exam or not.
LUCSAT 2016 Application Form
- Candidate must have done B.Sc. in Computer Science/Computer Application/Information Technology or BCA from recognized with securing 45% marks(40% in case of reserved category candidates).
- Applicant must have studied Mathematics in 12th class as the main subject.
- Minimum age limit of the applicant should be 20 years.
- Starting date to submit application form online : June, 2016
- Closing date to submit application form online : July, 2016
- Admit Card availability : 10 to 15 days before exam date
- Date of Examination : August, 2016
- Result declaration date : September, 2016
- Counselling Process : September, 2016
- Application fee for General category Candidates : Rs. 800/-
- Application fee for Sc/ST/PH category Candidates : Rs. 400/-
- Application fee can be paid by DD drawn in favor of “Finance Officer, University of Lucknow” payable at Lucknow.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
How to Apply for LUCSAT 2016 Application Form
Candidates can download the application form for LUCSAT 2016 from the official website i.e. www.lkouniv.ac.in. After filling the application form, send the application form along with DD and relevant documents to the following mentioned address:
Admission Chaiman, LUCSAT 2016,
Department of Computer Science,
University of Lucknow, Lucknow-226007
Ph. No. 0522-2742827
Co-ordinator Mobile No. : 9919766604
Candidates are advised to keep one copy of filled application form and DD with them for future reference.
Exam will conduct in the month of August, 2016. We are telling you the exam pattern for LUCSAT Entrance Test 2016. With the help of this exam pattern. candidates can prepare well for the examination. The exam paper will comprise objective type multi choice questions. total 100 questions will be asked for 100 marks and the duration of exam will be 90 minutes.
There is no provision for negative marking. Out of 100 questions, 60 questions will ask from BCA/B.Sc. in Computer Science Syllabus. Remaining 40 questions will ask from English Language and Comprehension, Numeric Ability, and Reasoning.
Candidates will select for admission on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. After declaration of result, candidates can check their names in the merit list. If their name appear in the merit list then they will be eligible for counseling. Candidates can check the schedule of counselling from the official website of the university.
Candidates should reach the counseling address well in time, and they should bring their original documents and certificates along with them in counseling. Downloaded mark sheets will not accept. The counseling will hold in the month of September 2016.
If you want more information related to LUCSAT Application Form 2016, you can write to us by using the comment box given below. We will answer you as soon as possible.
Official Website www.lkouniv.ac.in