Maharashtra eScholarship: The Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance (SSJA), Government of Maharashtra has issued a notification for registration in Maharashtra eScholarship 2017-18. Economically weaker students of SC/ SBC / VJNT /OPEN / ST /OBC categories of Maharashtra can apply for this scholarship.
The Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance i.e. SSJA has started various scholarships to provide financial help to meritorious students for Pre-Matric and Post-Matric studies. The purpose of distributing the Maharashtra eScholarship is to do educational upliftment of Backward Class and Reserved Category Students.
Before registration, students must check whether they are eligible for the Maharashtra eScholarship 2017 or not. Read this article to know the eligibility criteria and different scholarships provided under Maharashtra eScholarship 2017 Scheme.
Maharashtra eScholarship 2017
Every year, the Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance (SSJA) and Government of Maharashtra invite applications for Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship via online mode. The main aim of distributing this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the financially weaker section students of SC/ SBC / VJNT /OPEN / ST /OBC categories of Maharashtra.
The Maharashtra eScholarship 2017 will be distributed to the meritorious students of Maharashtra only. Candidates from other states will not be eligible for Maharashtra eScholarship. Students can apply either for Pre-Matric Scholarship, Post-Matric Scholarship, and many other scholarships.
mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in: Maharashtra eScholarship Details 2017
|Department Name||SJSA, Maharashtra|
|Categories||SC/ SBC / VJNT / OPEN / ST /OBC|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
Details of different scholarships covered under Maharashtra eScholarship Scheme 2017
Here is the list of different scholarships covered under the Maharashtra eScholarship 2017:
- Pre-Matric Scholarship: This scholarship is provided for SC Students of 9th and 10th Class.
- Post-Matric Scholarship: This scholarship is given to the students who have passed 10th class for further studies like 11th, 12th Class, Graduation etc.
- Rajarshee Shahu Maharaj Scholarship: The student should study either in the 11th or 12th standard from Maharashtra Board.
- Savitribai Phule Scholarship: This scholarship is provided to the students of 5th to 10th class. This scholarship is given to the SC/SBC/VJNT Students(Girls Only).
- Military School Scholarship: SC/SBC/VJNT/ST Students of Class 5th to 10th will be eligible for this scholarship.
- Unclean Occupation/ K.K.P. Scholarship: The candidate should be a student of the 1st standard to 10th standard. Students of SC/SBC/VJNT/OPEN/ST/OBC Categories will be eligible for this scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra eScholarship 2017
- Students must fulfil the following conditions for being eligible for Maharashtra eScholarship 2017:
- Applicant should hold the domicile of Maharashtra.
- The education of the applicant must be done from Maharashtra Board of School Education.
- The annual income of the family of the applicant must be less than Rs. 2 Lacs.
- Applicant must belong from SC/ SBC / VJNT /OPEN / ST /OBC Category.
- Applicant must have secured at least 75% marks in the previous exam.
How to apply for Maharashtra eScholarship 2017
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in
Step 2: Register yourself or log in if you are already registered.
Step 3: Now, select the scholarship Scheme for which you want to apply. For example Pre-matric or Post-Matric Scholarship.
Step 4: Now, fill the required information like Caste, Class, Passing year, Percentage of Marks, income detail, contact address, UID Number, etc.
Step 5: Click “Submit” after filling all necessary information.
Step 6: Take a printout of it for future reference.
Documents required for registration of Maharashtra eScholarship 2017
- Caste Certificate of Applicant.
- DMC of the passing class.
- Income Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra.
- Birth Certificate
- Adhar Card of the applicant
Important Note for Applicants: please Do Bank Seeding of your Bank Account with the UID Number if you want to get your scholarship in your bank account. While filling Scholarship/Freeship Application Form, Fill your UID Number and Bank Number correctly, so that, the scholarship will get deposited into your account directly.
|Apply online for Maharashtra eScholarship 2017||Click Here|
Candidates can use the link provided above for registration in Maharashtra eScholarship 2017. Write to us by using the comment box given below in the case of any doubt.