Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016, 828 Sub Inspector Posts, Download Official Notification and Apply Online @ mahapolice.gov.in
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016
Good News!!!!! for candidates who are looking for Police jobs in Maharashtra state. The Maharashtra Police Department has issued a recruitment notification to invite applications for 828 Posts of Sub Inspector in Maharashtra state. Interested candidates must check the official notification before applying. Eligible candidates can apply for these posts before last date i.e. 11th July, 2016. Candidates can apply for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 via online mode from official website i.e. mahapolice.gov.in. To read the detail of official notification in brief form, read this article completely.
Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Vacancy Detail
Maharashtra Police Department is responsible for maintaining law and order in Maharashtra state. The main motive of this department is to protect the people of Maharashtra from all kinds of illegal activities like theft, murder, terrorism etc. This department also offers various jobs of different cadre as per the need of manpower in their department.
At present, this department has issued a recruitment notification to invite applications for 828 posts of Sub Inspector for their department. Applications are invited via online mode. The deadline to apply online is 11th July, 2016.
Important information related to Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016 :
- Name of Organisation : Maharashtra Police Department
- Number of Vacancies : 828 Posts
- Name of Posts : Sub Inspector Posts
- Job Location : Maharashtra state
- Official Website : mahapolice.gov.in
- Category Wise Detail of Posts :
- General Category : 642 Post
- SC Category : 117 Posts
- Scheduled Dominates : 47 Posts
- Vishesh Vamash Pravarg : 21 Posts
- Bhatakya Jamati : 01 Posts
Eligibility for Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector Posts
Minimum educational requirement is 12th class pass from any recognized board.
Maximum age limit of applicant is 35 years as on 1st January, 2016. Relaxation in age will be provided as per state government rules.
- Application Fee for General and OBC Category Candidates : Rs. 523/-
- Application Fee for SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs. 323/-
- Application fee for Ex-Service Man : Rs.20/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Physical Test, Online Examination and Medical Test.
Selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2420/-
- Starting date to submit application form online : 27th June, 2016
- Closing date to submit application form online : 11th July, 2016
- Exam Date : 12th August, 2016
How to Apply
Candidates can apply for Sub Inspector posts by online mode. Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website i.e. mahapolice.gov.in. We are telling you the steps to fill the online application form from official website. Note down the steps detailed below :
- Visit the official website i.e. mahapolice.gov.in
- Search for the link of Maharashtra Police Recruitment for 828 posts of Sub Inspector.
- Read the notification carefully and click apply Online.
- Fill the online application form carefully.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned above and fill the fee payment detail in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and documents etc. on the application form.
- Click Submit after filling the form completely.
- Click Save and take printout of it for future use.
Candidates can also use the direct link given below for official notification and Apply Online for Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2016. Keep visiting our site for more recruitment news.
Apply before last date…………
Click Here for Official Notification For Sub Inspector Posts
Apply Online for Sub Inspector Posts